Looking for someone to practice with at Indiantown MX and Underhills

Started by mudnuri, July 10, 2006, 09:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

Looking for someone to practice with after work Wednesdays and/or Thursdays. I am not big on the doubles and choose to take the whoops around them. I am not set up for MX but love to ride. I figured if you wanted to ride too we could meet out there.
561-262-7909 Brian
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

lawn_man mx

hey that sounds  cool    what time  does the track  open on wed? ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Exmx54

I'll be sure to rip it up with you out there, only takes me 20 minutes to get there. I'll let you know once I have my bike back togheter!

lawn_man mx

05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

mudnuri

Okay, sorry for not getting back sooner. Wed and Thurs was good for canoe racing as they were flooded out. So it looks like Sat morning around 8am.
Again, I am no MX'er but I love to go fast and need the practice  :D
They open at Noon on weekdays.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i