Snorkel

Started by MachineDog, July 20, 2006, 07:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MachineDog

Finally made the snorkel for the Rancher. :D Did 1.5" PVC all the way, no jetting problems as I can tell.









This is my bro on the recon. He's reconmudder on the fourm.


[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

klutchbuster400

COol pics man, Glad to see everone wearin a helmet :P
I like the way the snorkel looks, good job ;)

reconmudder

well i didn't get to mud because my snorkel isn't working. :(
recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

MachineDog

Yea, for once my pop to wore his helmet too. But, we always wear ours unless we're doing yard work.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

klutchbuster400

Eat some food or something!!!! lol

Dude, your as skiny as the snorkel!

rubicon500kid

nice it looks cool
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

MachineDog

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 20, 2006, 09:48:01 PM
Eat some food or something!!!! lol

Dude, your as skiny as the snorkel!
lmao I eat like a pig too, Fast metabolism. :D And the snorkel came out alot cleaner than the one on the recon but, I think we're going to redo it cause it's leaking. Also we're going to get some gasket stuff for the rim on the airbox.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Kawa3

looks good, but why isnt the white part on the Rancher painted? You should do this to the AC and Snorkel it also ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

MachineDog

NICE. I'll be building mine up to keep up with yours soon. I plan on getting some 26 or 27" Vamps in a few weeks and then a lift kit. That should bring me up to 11.5" of GC and some good traction. Still won't be able to do as great, but will be able to keep up if I pick my battles. lol
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Kawa3

Quote from: MachineDog on July 20, 2006, 10:38:48 PM
NICE. I'll be building mine up to keep up with yours soon. I plan on getting some 26 or 27" Vamps in a few weeks and then a lift kit. That should bring me up to 11.5" of GC and some good traction. Still won't be able to do as great, but will be able to keep up if I pick my battles. lol

Get 26" outlaws way better
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

MachineDog

Outlaws are expensive and I'd need new wheels.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Kawa3

#12
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Nick350R

Yeah i just finished my snorkel on my Rancher too!

I used 1 1/2 inch spa/pool hose and then slid that into 2 inch PVC Pipe (2 feet long) with a 2inch 90 degree elbow on top.

Works Great

P.S. I had to adjust my idle screw, but that is the only thing i had to do, do to the snorkel air flow.

MachineDog

Yea, I'm thinking about raising my idle so it doesn't stall when I have to get off my quad and keep it from rolling when the water is over the exhaust.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com