Flattrack Racing in Valdosta this weekend July 15 New Info and Directions

Started by HillKiller, June 01, 2006, 10:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derek330

sounds good dave... i think there is a ltr450 calling everyone out on here..... what you think dave?? 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

550superquad

1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

HillKiller

  I think there was some other guy on a LTR450 that has it coming from me first especially since he recently became brave enough to run open...LOL Come get sum Garyboy :o ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Scott270r

I'm with Steve, I bet he is one of the mighty "Pro" no shows. To quote Gary, "Come Get some Sucka"  8)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: Quad32x on July 18, 2006, 05:38:31 PM
Well  you  guys  just  wait  till  I  get  my  230 Quadrunner  out  there !  Big  bore , slamed  to  the  groung  with  the  baffle out !  I  got  something  for  you  niggas ! :o
Did  you  punks  miss  my  other  post ?  Its  a  big  bore , 636cc  230  Quadrunner  lowered  enough  to  drag  the  dirt , no  baffle  and  a  3/4  cam , pop  up  piston  with  a  52mm  carb  that  was  special  made.  You  punks  have  NO  chance  what  so  ever. Anybody  with  a  450  of  ANY  brand  might  as  well  get  back  in  there  67  Rambler  Wagon  and  head  there  ass  back  home.  I  WILL  be  the  man  by  god ! >:D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

derek330

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

1fastltr450

dont say it cant be done derek it has been done before lol hahaha
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Scott270r

Quote from: Quad32x on July 18, 2006, 07:26:39 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on July 18, 2006, 05:38:31 PM
Well  you  guys  just  wait  till  I  get  my  230 Quadrunner  out  there !  Big  bore , slamed  to  the  groung  with  the  baffle out !  I  got  something  for  you  niggas ! :o
Did  you  punks  miss  my  other  post ?  Its  a  big  bore , 636cc  230  Quadrunner  lowered  enough  to  drag  the  dirt , no  baffle  and  a  3/4  cam , pop  up  piston  with  a  52mm  carb  that  was  special  made.  You  punks  have  NO  chance  what  so  ever. Anybody  with  a  450  of  ANY  brand  might  as  well  get  back  in  there  67  Rambler  Wagon  and  head  there  ass  back  home.  I  WILL  be  the  man  by  god ! >:D

I hear Ya Tim..........LGF in tha house baby!!  8)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: Quad32x on July 18, 2006, 06:02:32 PM
I  just  love  when  Tools  pop  in.  Speaking  of  Tools , anybody  seen  RTR ? >:D

Im right here sweety!!!! ;)  I dont know if he can get it done on a 4-stroke against some of the serious banshee and R riders Ive seen!  On a Exteme dirt track, difinately!  But an Oval flattrack!  NO!  Is this guy trying to take mine and Chris's  "Tool" status away!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

550superquad

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on July 18, 2006, 09:34:29 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on July 18, 2006, 06:02:32 PM
I  just  love  when  Tools  pop  in.  Speaking  of  Tools , anybody  seen  RTR ? >:D

Im right here sweety!!!! ;)  I dont know if he can get it done on a 4-stroke against some of the serious banshee and R riders Ive seen!  On a Exteme dirt track, difinately!  But an Oval flattrack!  NO!  Is this guy trying to take mine and Chris's  "Tool" status away!
you two will never lose your TOOL status ;) :-*
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

RTR_380/450R

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Quad32x

If  you  ever  want  to  see  RTR  just  look  here. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LT-R450ApK

Well unless this "PRO Racer" races in some top secret G-13 class, he's just blowin Smoke
Factory backed but yet the Atva,Wpsa has no Points or record of him .......
Must be doin some test and tunning for briggs and stratton must be comming out with some new Clay Cutting Blade
Plus last time i checked None Of us Claimed to be PRO's Or PRO caliber

I'll be @ the Next Dirt Track Nats. Running Production B Stop by and Say whats up

With Love,
               Yours Trully



Oh p.s. welcome to the site
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

450R_Matt

Let the count down begin...hehe

See ya some time in the late summer early fall.. I aint driving 5 hrs to get rained out.



ps.  Its alive... :o
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

1fastltr450

Quote from: derek330 on July 18, 2006, 06:16:55 PM
bring it on red!!  8)  i want to see a lt450 outrun me.... i dont see that happening anytime soon!!   but i would love for you to try!!  ;D

I think it could happen. I would love to show you around the track again.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on July 19, 2006, 02:51:34 AM
Quote from: derek330 on July 18, 2006, 06:16:55 PM
bring it on red!!  8)  i want to see a lt450 outrun me.... i dont see that happening anytime soon!!   but i would love for you to try!!  ;D

I think it could happen. I would love to show you around the track again.
We have yet to get rained out at Ocala, so far so good, but the track has had some bad rains on days before we raced and they did their best to bring it back before we raced. Last I heard Sept 2 is the next Ocala date, still dont know the next Valdosta date.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

toofittyr

you can now add one more to the Ga. list.    Hoozier Daddy got my motor running again.  seems the ESR carbon reeds broke.   one corner of a reed and half of another got sucked in side the cyc.   one good point,  ESR is sending two complete sets of reeds out for free. (i'm thinking they might have had this problem before?)
if you don't mix your gas, then you an't fast

derek330

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

Alright fellas! Ive decided to sell my banshee!
I think all of you have seen it except Scott and Derek.
It has a 421 cub (same as Daves), -2 swinger, new black full bore plastic, flat track works shocks.. Doug already swipped my flat track tires..
Since I dont have internet at home yet.  >:(  Ill be asking Dave to take and host the pics for me... ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

I  will  offer  one  new  shiney  nickle ! ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Ok I will sell it for 90,000. nickles!

Oh and I will consider trades for a yfz450 or a 250r
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: toofittyr on July 19, 2006, 12:11:42 PM
you can now add one more to the Ga. list.    Hoozier Daddy got my motor running again.  seems the ESR carbon reeds broke.   one corner of a reed and half of another got sucked in side the cyc.   one good point,  ESR is sending two complete sets of reeds out for free. (i'm thinking they might have had this problem before?)

Yes, they have!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

HillKiller

    In case none of you heard the two guys that ran the water truck at Valdosta were killer last night in a MC wreck...check their website
 
www.valdostakartingcomplex.com
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here