michigan riding pics(updated)

Started by #74 crf250r, July 28, 2006, 09:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#74 crf250r

Here are some pictures of me at Victory Lane MX in Michigan which is a AMA district 14 track, and the last two pictures are from a diffrent track.




Step up








Another step up













[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

KXKID


UncleRico

Sweet track. I love the elevation changes.


UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

#74 crf250r

I finally figured out how to resize my pictures so now there not so small and you can actually see the track. it's one of the best tracks ive rode the jumps and uphills were awsome.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

mikeE36

Quote from: #74 crf250r on July 30, 2006, 09:22:34 PM
I finally figured out how to resize my pictures so now there not so small and you can actually see the track. it's one of the best tracks ive rode the jumps and uphills were awsome.

how did u do it?

#74 crf250r

I downloaded a photo resizer, ill go on aim in aminute and give you the link to the site i used.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

trx-250kid

**********Raptor350*************
****TRX250 with BLACK DG bumper****