I-75 Thanksgiving weekend

Started by 450R_Matt, November 29, 2004, 01:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

 >:(..... Man the roads were packed this weekend. We went to Gainsville this weekend and a 4.5 hr trip took like 8 hrs wed. night. Anyone else have fun out there this weekend. I know I saw a lot of quads on trailers out there.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Michelle

#1
Yeah I know what you *mean.We went to my Fathers in Pompano.What should have took 2 hrs to get home was wayyyyy longer.Left at 2:00 off Sample took the turnpickle ;DBad accident didnt get home till 9:30 Sunday night.Never have seen a Jam so bad in my life :'(

BCConviber

Learned my I-75 / Thanksgiving holiday lesson years ago. Took us 11 hours to go from Macon to Lake City.... Never even tried that again.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

450R_Matt

QuoteYeah I know what you meen.We went to my Fathers in Pompano.What should have took 2 hrs to get home was wayyyyy longer.Left at 2:00 off Sample took the turnpickle ;DBad accident didnt get home till 9:30 Sunday night.Never have seen a Jam so bad in my life :'(

 Ya,  Sun there was a buss that was stoped in the middle of the south bound lane right at the turnpike. Prob will be the last time we go on the interstate on Turkey day!!!!  
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Thrasher

coming back from WV SUCKED! i77 and i26 wasn't too bad, but as soon as I hit I-95, it was dang near gridlock from SC all the way to Florida!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com