j.d.???

Started by fl750mudder, July 16, 2006, 08:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fl750mudder

There used to be a guy on here that owned an Arctic Cat Dealership.I believe the dealership was in Titusville. I think his name was J.D. I would like to talk with him. If you know him would you have him contact me? I am interested in maybe staring a dealership and would like to find out some info.
2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos[/url]

Kawa3

I think he closed the shop down. Might have moved?

I was thinking of starting an arctic cat dealer myself ;D
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

mastergator

he did close down, he is in the area of indiantown, i think he works with his family out in the glades on mellaluca projects..

fl750mudder

I knew he shut the shop down. I just want to talk to him about the whole deal and get some insight from him.

2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos[/url]

Kawa3

he has a post in the forsale about a RR deed, reply on there and you might get a #
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700