country fried home videos

Started by kfx400rob, August 09, 2006, 07:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kfx400rob

how do i send a video in through the computer to country fried?
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

backwoods boy

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

UncleRico

Try synchronizing a logic bomb with a batch file..then upload the necessary algorithm in binary form. It's just that simple.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

SomBch

i thought it was done with ball bearings, every things done with ball bearings these days. you guys need a refresher course. ;)
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

UncleRico

#4
You need some 30 weight oil with that?


"What kind of name is P-O-O-N anyway?"

"Comanchee Indian"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

SomBch

I PREFER PRESTONE OIL- AND SOME GUAZE PADS
and the name is POUN
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

UncleRico

They are in PRE PRODUCTION on the remake of Fletch. Zach Braff is playing Chevy's character. I hope they do it justice.

I think I might try out for the part of CALCULUS JONES
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

SomBch

I was hoping to get the part of John Cockentoasten.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

kfx400rob

im seriouse i couldnt find anything on there site
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

UncleRico

Did the batch file not work?

Post it on YOUTUBE.COM first..let me view the video..if I like it, I'll tell you how to upload it.

If I don't like it, you have to dress up in Leiderhosen and wrestle a midget dressed like a Bratwaurst.

...and the midget gets to win!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

03 mojave

Try synchronizing a logic code with a novie file..then upload the necessary algorithm in funny form. It's just that easy.
03 mojave

UncleRico

It will kick it back if you upload it in funny form.


You need to run a ini. file search to locate and modify the *.exe files, then move them into a batch file, then upload it. It really is, just that simple.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

mrbones

Is it an ATV video? If so, send it to me for consideration for posting on this site. :)
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

VForcedave

That was funny while it lasted.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com