Ten Peeves that Dogs Have About Humans

Started by MuddFreak77, July 11, 2006, 08:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddFreak77

1. Blaming your farts on me... not funny... not funny at all !!!
             
2. Yelling at me for barking.. I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG, YOU IDIOT!
         
3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?
           
4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose... stop it!
           
5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.
           
6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo Hoooooooo what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
             
7. Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back!
               
8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.
               
9.Dog sweaters. Hello ???, Haven't you noticed the fur?

10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth, you're just jealous.
               
Now lay off me on some of these thing's, We both know who's boss here!!!  You don't see me picking up your poop do you ??
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

MachineDog

[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com