Need info on where to buy.

Started by swampbuggy1, July 21, 2006, 09:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swampbuggy1

My son is four years old and has been riding his 50cc quad for almost two years now. He wants to start racing in the FTR Peewee series but he still needs pants and boots. Does anybody know a good place too buy these items for small kids. I've been online but it I can't find anything small enough.

Hoosier Daddy

I bought my sons from rockymountian. they do them in toddler sizes..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

mudnuri

Or you can support Florida locals and go to MXsouth.com  :)
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

pelele

04 RAPTOR 660R CHAMELEON
03 LT-Z400 YELLOW

www.atvmiaxtreme.com
www.raptorforum.com
www.z400central.com

[url="http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/raptor/rap5banner.jpg"]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/raptor/rap5banner.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com