New board for 3 wheelers

Started by mrbones, July 07, 2006, 05:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Ok, I have no idea if this board will take off, but why not give it a try? I've owned quite a few in the past so I bet some of you folks have too. And if ya ride one now, my hats off to ya. So lets see how many of you ride 3 wheelers out there.

To start things off, I found this crazy 3 wheeler vid on the 'net. If you haven't seen it before, take a look. He's riding a 350X.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moyEz2LfLd4

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

klutchbuster400

Tha was in huevos 6 i believe ;)
Not a bad idea, them three wheelers are awesome, i wish my dad woulda held on to a few of them!

qt314nfla

OMG that guy is nuts.  That was pretty wild.

MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Southern4x4

good idea for this board thanks mr.bones p.s. sick video!
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

KD 428

man i love that video, i must have seen it a 100 times andt it still is not boring :D
HONDA CRF450R

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: yamaharider on July 07, 2006, 04:18:26 PM
man i love that video, i must have seen it a 100 times andt it still is not boring :D

me too! i laugh every time i see that guy! he is crazy!  :Wacko.gif he is almost like a steve irwin of three wheeling! hahahahah
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

KD 428

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on July 07, 2006, 04:39:23 PM
Quote from: yamaharider on July 07, 2006, 04:18:26 PM
man i love that video, i must have seen it a 100 times andt it still is not boring :D

me too! i laugh every time i see that guy! he is crazy!  :Wacko.gif he is almost like a steve irwin of three wheeling! hahahahah

lol
HONDA CRF450R

fastrnrik

Holy crap, that's guys intense. The words "Tweeker" and "Crystal Meth" come to mind...

Scramdaddy

2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

dreadhed

That video pops up on the 3 wheeler sites I go to every so often.  I'm glad to see a 3 wheeler section.  I love my trikes.  That is about all I ride.  I have some for floating & some for trails & a 350X I'm putting a 13:1 piston w/ a 450 kit.  The thing should run like hell when it get's done. 
If anyone ever needs parts let me know.  I have a ton of ATC stuff at the barn.  I may be able to help you out.

Ynot0323

Dreadhed, could you give me a personal e-mail address i can reach you at ? This site will not allow me to send personal messages..

Or if you want, just shoot me an e-mail at Ynot0323@aol.com and we can discuss it further..

THANKS,
TONY

dnigels

Quote from: fastrnrik on July 07, 2006, 10:52:32 PM
Holy crap, that's guys intense. The words "Tweeker" and "Crystal Meth" come to mind...

Thats exactly what I was thinking.  Who ever said meth and ATV's don't mix?
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

LonesomeTriZ

Yes! A trike forum. This is great. Trikes are my prefered method of disctruction. Thanks Bones.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.