Got a DS650

Started by 01_DS650, December 02, 2004, 05:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

01_DS650

Just bought a 2001 DS650 from dargo here on atv florida and man is this thing sweet the mods are in my sig and man does this thing move.

Thanks dargo
2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

cain73

Ya gotta go for the ported intake A.S.A.P. You can get them from Mr. Horsepower (a total genius on the DS) for $150 - that's him doing your intake. On the dyno it's worth 4 hp. Or you can do it yourself if you're good with a dremel. If you decide to do it let me know I can point you in the right direction.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

01_DS650

QuoteYa gotta go for the ported intake A.S.A.P. You can get them from Mr. Horsepower (a total genius on the DS) for $150 - that's him doing your intake. On the dyno it's worth 4 hp. Or you can do it yourself if you're good with a dremel. If you decide to do it let me know I can point you in the right direction.

Yeah sure but i need like 3 weeks to get the money
2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

cutngrs

I LOVE MY DS GOT LOTS OF MODS YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH YOUR DS
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

01_DS650

wow i think i just crapped my pants that thing is sweet. can u tell me where u got some of your mods I'm looking for a place to get some and how big is the shot and just wow. can u give a full list of mods and how fast it goes. I've seen a turbo ds and it would be sweet it u and him lined it up. Boost vs spray ;D
2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

cutngrs

ITS GOT A TRINTY PIPE  A RON WOODS  STAGE 3 KIT  THE KIT IS A REV BOX 46 FLATSLIDE CARB PORTED INTAKE  13 1/2 TO 1 PISTON BIGGER VALVES CAM AND PORT WORK  I GIVE IT A 40 SHOT OF SPRAY  HP SHOULD BE AROUND 130 IT HAS A 10 OVER ARM
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

cain73

cutngrs ..... that is one sic DS ! I lovs mine with the few mods I have, I can't even imagine what 130 HP would feel like.
You may have to change your screen name to kiknazz !
Mine aint as sweet as yours but here it is...
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com