Cool Quad turns into Jetski.(page 18)Dw sept 06 issue)

Started by americanhighlander, August 16, 2006, 10:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

Hey,Everybody
I just got my dirt wheels magazine September 2006 issue
BTW, go look up on that page 18 a four-wheeler convert into Yamaha jet ski type
that goes on water and terrain, I bet every boaters out there will get this when hits ATV market
when this prototype comes out in the near future.. :drive.gif

I bet when theses come out I know everybody will be buying one
for there trawler's and sailboaters and waters sporters. 8)

Go read up on, in the DW  September '06 issue. :)

I appreciated thanks, :ThumbsUp.gif
American Highlander   8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]