Where 2 get good tire prices?

Started by Rubicon3303, December 06, 2004, 05:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubicon3303

I am looking to get some 28 12 12 and 28 10 12 maxxis mud bug tires and maybe some black delta steel wheels.  Where can i find the best deal on the web?
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com"]http://www.hondaforeman.com[/url]

yunt2ride

Check out this link. I was surfing the net one night and found this site. I have never purchased anything from them so I do not know how there service is but they have good prices on all types of tires. They even have closeout specials.


http://www.titanatv.com/hot_deals/hot_deals.htm
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

innocent_bystander

From what I have heard this is the best place. This is where my buddies have picked up their tires and rims.


http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/common/Frontpage.jsp
Life is all about @$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

Chuck_Norris

GIVE A CALL TO RUSS AT D&C CYCLE (904) 272-0747
ITP MUDLITES $82.00EA 28X12X12'S
MAXXIS MUD BUG. 28X12X12 =82.00 28X10X12= $72.00

03shee


Thrasher

#5
i picked up mine from here

http://www.4atvtires.com/

and a link to the mud bugs

http://www.4atvtires.com/atvTires/showProduct.php?id=300&cat_id=2

great prices

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com