Croom Sticker

Started by CrewCab, July 07, 2006, 12:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrewCab

Probably a stupid question but where do most of you put your sticker on the quad? Just curious as I hate to put it on my bodywork. 
Lee
2008 Suzuki LTR450 Limited Edition

WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM

Hoosier Daddy

actually......... i tape in on the bike until i get there, then i take it off.... i hate stickers on my bike..
Ive never been stopped..... so untill i do... thats what ill do...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

susieblazer


  They will let you know the "proper" place to put it....................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

atvtrailer

Quote from: susieblazer on July 07, 2006, 01:04:01 PM

  They will let you know the "proper" place to put it....................

last time i got mine they said on the front left fender, but they really dont care as long as its visible
05 450r #13B

KD 428

i put mine around the front bumper
HONDA CRF450R

FishaHallic

#5
I saw it some place that you put it on the back left hand fender  (If you are sitting on the quad) facing toward the front.  I will try to find the site.

Here ya go http://www.hsmv.state.fl.us/html/OHVGuide.pdf

rednipj

Too bad you couldn't stick it over those ugly warning stickers that come with the bike.

Bigscrb15

Fish, that is for the Florida Registration Sticker.They are talking about the Croom sticker, it is a seperate sticker.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

FishaHallic

Stick it right below or above the Fl reg. sticker (if you have one), because sooner or later your gonna need both to ride at Croom anyway. :ThumbsUp.gif

Bigscrb15

Quote from: FishaHallic on July 07, 2006, 05:28:37 PM
Stick it right below or above the Fl reg. sticker (if you have one), because sooner or later your gonna need both to ride at Croom anyway. :ThumbsUp.gif

But where are you gonna have to put your DNA sample? That won't be far behind either.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

FishaHallic

The way I ride I'll will leave my DNA on a tree  :S

CrewCab

#11
Thanks, I know it goes on the left side but with my bikes I just put it on my forks. I was just trying to get ideas where you guys are putting them on the quads beside the body. I might be able to get it on the frame somewhere.
Lee
2008 Suzuki LTR450 Limited Edition

WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM

mrbones

Hey, what color are they this year?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Loven It

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on July 07, 2006, 11:48:27 PM
Hey, what color are they this year?

I think I heard they are Lime Green - not 100% sure though  :-\
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

1FasterBlaster

Yes, the new stickers are lime green.It doesn't matter where you put it, you can see it a mile away!! I put mine on the frame just under the front left plastic. If you put it on the plastics somewhere, if you break the plastic, there goes your sticker.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com