NO MORE TSHIRT ORDERS!!!

Started by SkyHighT100, November 16, 2004, 01:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LTZ400ApK

Cant we all just get the hell along jeez,seems like every post lately turns into a bicker match :-/

SkyHighT100

#26
I;m fully aware that its still early, lol. thats why I made the deadline 2 weeks from now! It's only the first day this post has been up.. I wasnt complaining about the amount of orders.. lol. Oh, and dont worry.. there will be absolutely NO falling through of this plan. I can promise you that.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

T2

#27
Hey Girls I think you are doing a great job, and thanks for stepping up to the plate on ordering these T shirts. I vote on design # 5 because it has both types of quads on it, so that should fit everyones needs. And whatever the winner is I will take 2 shirts both of them Large. One more thing I think you should have the Rodman ride # so we can look back on that day and talk on how great of a ride it was. Again Thanks Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

fixfam

We will be happy with the majority rule. I think all of the designs were fine and appreciate the fact that you all took the time to organize this. We will take 4.
1 xl
1 large
1 medium
1 child medium
By the way, do you need us to go to paypal now or when the final design is chosen?

jjamesbar

i'll be ordering 1 as well. i just like to put things off  :). glad somebody stepped up. and your doing the right thing as far as picking a direction and sticking with it. you will never please everyone.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Redgrizzly660

Great jobs grils

2) large
1) 1X
1)  2X

Grizz

btw when do we pay?

girlieblazer

It does not matter when you pay today, tomorrow or the next day as long as we have it by December 1st.  


All money must be in by DECEMBER 1st.  So you have two weeks before you actually have to pay.  You can pay now or wait it is up to you.  If you need help with paypal just email at qkitten76@yahoo.com or you can PM me.  
Polaris Razor

SkyHighT100

Originally, we did have the ride number. But after a few suggestions, and the more we thought about it. We figured it would be better to leave it off.. that way we can wear the shirts at every group ride, instead of making a new shirt every time :)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

girlieblazer

Quotei'll be ordering 1 as well. i just like to put things off  :). glad somebody stepped up. and your doing the right thing as far as picking a direction and sticking with it. you will never please everyone.

jeff

what size do you need?
Polaris Razor

customrubicon

Please put me in for a shirt.

Thank You  Tony

1 x-Large
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Moose

You can put me down for three.
1 xlg
2 lg

Thanks for the hard work.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

dc8driver

I'll take 2.

Adult XL
Adult Medium

Will pay in am.

jjamesbar

Quotewhat size do you need?

size XX. sorry i forgot that part.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Moose

I didn't say before, but I need the adult sizes of all three shirts I requested please. Thanks
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

A.T.steVe_k

I NEED 4 SHIRTS PLEASE
2 ADULT LG.
2 ADULT MED. ;D I WILL PAY FRIDAY THANKS
                                                      STEVE_K

girlieblazer

Just a quick update, we have had a request so far for 39 shirts.  (This is Great) ;D
Polaris Razor

Thrasher

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

sk8r_dude

Put me in for 1-Large and 1-Medium Grey shirt color gets my vote.
05 Grizzly 660, 2500 winch, Garmin 276c GPS, Quad Boss trunk

05 Grizzly 660 Camo, 2500 winch, Quad Boss trunk 

[url="http://www.beachinlineskates.com/"]http://www.beachinlineskates.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.123skate.com/"]http://www.123skate.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/"]http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/[/url]
[url="http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com"]http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com[/url]

girlieblazer

#43
The response to ordering shirts is getting better. :)
Polaris Razor

SkyHighT100

ITS OFFICIAL! THE DESIGN FOR THE ATVFLORIDA GROUP RIDE TSHIRT IS DESIGN NUMBER 1! THANKS FOR VOTING!

PS DEADLINE FOR ALL ORDERS IS DECEMBER 1ST BY MIDNIGHT!!!
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

girlieblazer

Now that the final decision has been made I hope we start seeing more orders come in.  Time is going by fast and before you know it the 1st will be here.  
Polaris Razor

jbbj220

Put me in for 1 XL, pay pal latter.

Thanks this is great,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

girlieblazer

The count is up to 44,  thought we would have more then that by now.  Especially with everyone saying they wanted shirts :'(  



 DON'T FORGET ALL THE EXTRA IS GOING TO THE SITE :o

The deadline will be here before you know it (December 1st) midnight is the cut off.
Polaris Razor

Moose

Just sent my money for 3 shirts using paypal.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

girlieblazer

Good news, we have had three people pay for shirts already.  

And so far we have a total of 44 shirts ordered.  

I hope we have more then this.  The place I got the quote from for the shirts was on a 100.  So we are only half way there.
Polaris Razor

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com