3 wheeler pics

Started by KD 428, July 07, 2006, 04:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffgre

Here's my baby.......   :ThumbsUp.gif








mrbones

Awsome. It looks like new!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

dreadhed

The pics don't do that machine justice.  That is one of the nicest I have ever seen.

robo02cop

That trike is beautiful!!!  I will have to get some pics take of the two we just picked up and get them on here.  Dreadhed I have the pics of the pull start assembly I will email them to you when I get home tonight!!!
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

ton_e_montana

That 350x is most impressive, clean, and beautiful one I have EVER seen.  That is nice...wow :O

firecop

That is an awsome 350X...Is it for sale?   I am looking for a clean 350X. 

350x_rider

here are a couple of my trikes

robo02cop

Quote from: 350x_rider on August 31, 2006, 06:17:19 AM
here are a couple of my trikes

You must have bought those after the they stopped making them seeing as they are invisible :D :D :P :P
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

HondaATC



ATC500R drag racer and ATC250R flat tracker I'm in the middle of setting up.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

KD 428

Sweet trikes! How fast u think that 500r can go??
HONDA CRF450R

Quad32x

Quote from: HondaATC on September 02, 2006, 04:05:18 AM


ATC500R drag racer and ATC250R flat tracker I'm in the middle of setting up.
Get it Rag !............................................. 8)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HondaATC

I've had it doing over 90 before with different gearing then it does now. I don't really want to go any faster then that on it with the narrow rearend and low pressure pro wedges. I seen a guy a couple months ago running low pressure get up to about 70, and the tires swelled up so much it sucked the bead loose right off the rim to the inside. He wrecked hardcore :(


Haha thats right quad, GIT IT RAGGGGG! I hope I can run that 250r with you guys sometime soon...
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

350x_rider

here is my 86 250r it is very strong and is about 100lbs lighter than a new hi perf quad.I embarrass them all the time.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quadracer

you guys have got some crazy lookin 3 wheelers! :T
#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

sykolincoln

MY 83 300 R



MY 85 FLAT TRACK R



MY 85 BIG RED 250ES



MY 85 JUNKYARD 200X



MY EARLY 80'S TRI MOTO 125 (GOING) AND MY 83 SUZUKI ALT 125 (THE TANK)



3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

GENERAL-Z

my uncle used to have a 350r that was a fast bike and it was scary to ride because it flips so easy
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

PLAYBOY_400

MY BROTHER IS SELLING AN 85 350X.

[attachment deleted by admin]
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

sykolincoln

Quote from: redneck4x4chad on April 08, 2007, 03:28:14 PM
my uncle used to have a 350r that was a fast bike and it was scary to ride because it flips so easy

never was a 350R there was a 350x air cooled 300R's  and they dont flip easy :o
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

HondaATC

Wheres all the trike racers at? How could someone not want a picture like that to put up over their mantle?

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

JackL

Quote from: "Mr. 400ex" on April 08, 2007, 03:28:14 PM
my uncle used to have a 350r that was a fast bike and it was scary to ride because it flips so easy

That would be the 250R.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

spectech

07 YFZ'S
Ftr Vet. Quad #8


Spring Hill

HondaATC

Quote from: spectech on April 26, 2007, 05:08:36 PM
My old 85 tri-z.




Dang! That thing is clean, how olds that picture?
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

spectech

That pic was pretty old about 13 years ago that is my daughter who is 15 now.
07 YFZ'S
Ftr Vet. Quad #8


Spring Hill

mark38090

85 Yamaha YTM200ERN and Honda 250SX

85 Yamaha YTM200ERN
1985 Yamaha YTM200ERN (2)
1985 Honda ATC250SX
1984 Honda TRX200
1990 Suzuki LT230E

sykolincoln

I sure like that 250sx, I think I may have to get one next, and put a 200x front end on it make it alitte more sporty
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS