Protest in Tampa tomorrow.

Started by Bigscrb15, July 05, 2006, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

http://tboblogs.com/index.php/newswire/comments/funeral_protest_planned/

I am sure many of you have seen the video of this lady online. She is crazy and her followers are crazy. I do not support Homosexuals, but this lady just takes it to the extreme. Look at the website to her church. I am hoping some rednecks show up at the funeral and give her what she deserves.

www.godhatesfags.com
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

debatethis

I say if that stupid hateful woman wants to say "thank God for I.E.D's" then maybe someone should plant one in her car. I would go farther thanyou bigscrb and say I am against homosexual lifestyle, but woldn't be protesting in joy at a soldier's death even if that person was homosexual. You don't have to agree with someone's decisions to have a general respect for life.
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

svtbolt04

I hope if someone shows up, that the friends and family do somthing about it..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com