i need a house painter

Started by dreth, July 03, 2006, 06:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

do we have a house painter on our site, if so please PM me.  Thanks. ;D

strtrcr06

Well I'm not a house painter but I know of a handy man, and he might paint homes. I'll ask my dad and get back at you.
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

Exmx54

I'm always up for some manual labor, let me know if you need a hand  8)

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: dreth on July 03, 2006, 06:30:25 PM
do we have a house painter on our site, if so please PM me.  Thanks. ;D
I used to paint houses. But besides that, anyone can hold a brush or a roller  ;) Have a Painting Party  8)

qt314nfla

My uncle paints houses if that helps.

Da_Mtg_Man

I'm not a house painter but I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

paintin party at Dreth's house.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 04, 2006, 04:04:51 PM
I'm not a house painter but I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night.
just not fast enough to beat thee master to the keyboard.

dreth

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on July 04, 2006, 09:52:57 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 04, 2006, 04:04:51 PM
I'm not a house painter but I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night.
just not fast enough to beat thee master to the keyboard.


that dude is so quick and slick ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com