pics of riding on sunday at sunshine!

Started by MOTOCROSS MAVERICK, July 03, 2006, 06:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

53yfz450

racing has made me meet alot of people but so did this site. :P i dont think racing has realy split me away from freinds other than this. :-\ but hey you gain some you lose some.  im done fighting over stupid crap. all i want to say is real freinds stick up for each other. 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#26YFZ

personally I have made more friends from racing than I have from any other thing ive done in life.  I just finished high school and it was a private school so you knew everyone.  Sure I talked to everyone but i only had a few TRUE friends.  In the few months i've been racing i've made just as many as I did in all four years of high school.  Racing isn't the problem, if something as stupid as a race ruins a friendship then there had to of been something wrong there before.

310R_Dude

Quote from: 53yfz450 on July 03, 2006, 11:14:30 PM

becasue its sunshine no one goes there. ;)


YOU use to ride your arse off there, so like are you no one. All MAV wanted to do was
post pics of him having fun. You could of just left it alone.

Go to Gatorback and watch the pros triple into whoops after the finish line like WE go
on flat ground WIDE OPEN... we are all slow. LOL

It's okay to be where you are at, but try and remember where you came from too!!!

Dano
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

#53
Quote from: 310R_Dude on July 05, 2006, 04:22:53 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on July 03, 2006, 11:14:30 PM

becasue its sunshine no one goes there. ;)


YOU use to ride your arse off there, so like are you no one. All MAV wanted to do was
post pics of him having fun. You could of just left it alone.

Go to Gatorback and watch the pros triple into whoops after the finish line like WE go
on flat ground WIDE OPEN... we are all slow. LOL

It's okay to be where you are at, but try and remember where you came from too!!!

Dano

:Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif that is what i am trying to say! thanks 310R_Dude
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

1FasterBlaster

Which is the best track to start on for someone who's never been on a track.I would like to try riding, but not for racing, just to do some jumping for fun!!

Miami450R

th most beginner track id say is probably countyline , but thats like 3 hours or more from you , its by krome and us-27 (WAY south)


i started off at seminole , i like it so far
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 05, 2006, 03:16:16 PM
Which is the best track to start on for someone who's never been on a track.I would like to try riding, but not for racing, just to do some jumping for fun!!

most tracks are good to start on just dont ride over your head and you will be fine! take it one step at a time! ;)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

1FasterBlaster

Do they let you go over the track slow, so you can see what you can do, or do you have to keep a certain speed?

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 05, 2006, 05:16:52 PM
Do they let you go over the track slow, so you can see what you can do, or do you have to keep a certain speed?
I dont even think pros go fast on their first few laps  ;)
I know at seminole you can idle around the first track and no one will care, they will simply get around you and keep doing their thing. Just ride at your speed, stick to your line, have fun, and dont get hurt!
Oh yeah, see if the track requires anything to ride, seminole requires you to have a long sleeve shirt, boots, and pants. Indiantown is the same, except you need a killswitch, and countyline ( from where you are located would be a waste of time to come down to ride it) requires the same as seminole, but with the helmet strapped at all times. Most tracks have the same rules, with small variations.

1FasterBlaster

#59
Well, I always wear all the gear. Just bought a Troy Lee helmet along with my Shoei.I also have a kill switch.I do pretty good on woops, and I've been trying small jumps.But those big jumps look awsome.Maybe soon!!I was thinking about going down there next weekend for that night ride.Maybe Saturday I can check out the track down there.Where is it at?

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 05, 2006, 05:35:21 PM
Well, I always wear all the gear. Just bought a Troy Lee helmet along with my Shoei.I also have a kill switch.I do pretty good on woops, and I've been trying small jumps.But those big jumps look awsome.Maybe soon!!I was thinking about going down there next weekend for that night ride.Maybe Saturday I can check out the track down there.Where is it at?
well coming from thge holey lands, countyline would be the closest, but that is a VERY ghetto track, your best bet is seminole.
here's their website.
www.seminoletribemotocross.com
That track is very good, they have two tracks, one always open, and the other they run sessions on, and they have a trial system. medics on site, peewee track if ya got a little one coming with you.

trx#9

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 05, 2006, 03:16:16 PM
Which is the best track to start on for someone who's never been on a track.I would like to try riding, but not for racing, just to do some jumping for fun!!
Go to Dade City, its a real beginner track. ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

or since mulberry has re-opened you can try that. bartow isnt that bad either.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#26YFZ

#63
You wonder why no one likes to ride with you eric..... messing with my little brother on the track is one thing even though its just practice but don't ever roost my truck for no reason again.  grow up you baby  :'( :'( :'(

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: #26YFZ on July 06, 2006, 01:14:35 AM
You wonder why no one likes to ride with you eric..... messing with my little brother on the track is one thing even though its just practice but don't ever roost my truck for no reason again.  grow up you baby  :'( :'( :'(

what are you talking about! i already talked to your brother about that and it was not on purpose! he came over to me and talked to me like a man and i have no beef you guys just need to stop running your mouth befor it gets you in trouble! you are the one crying on here like a baby! if you want to get technical about it you can come see my truck i parked it in the same spot last week and i bet i got it better than yours! to bad you were not there it was a good time! i know you had to get you bottle befor you go to bed!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

#26YFZ

#65
yep that's it. i was sitting at home drinking my bottle.... there ya go eric.  I'm tired of this thread.  We'll deal with this on the track when the time comes and I don't mean by running each other off of it....

CabannaBoy

wow,, Eric you wasnt kidding,,this place is out of control,,,
'06 ltz400
'05 viper 70

CabannaBoy

cool pics Eric,,,cant wait till the new camera gets here :ThumbsUp.gif
'06 ltz400
'05 viper 70

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

it just got here today and figuring out houw to use it!  8)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]