pics of riding on sunday at sunshine!

Started by MOTOCROSS MAVERICK, July 03, 2006, 06:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

53yfz450


that is debateable and we could go on for hours about it! i do go to other tracks sometimes. but i am just trying to save my hard earned money for the up comming race season!  ;)
[/quote]

sunshine is starting a new season. wow.



WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

dreth

come on Mav, you mean your daddy isnt paying your way ;)

#26YFZ

wow  im not taking sides here or anything  ;) but sunshine BLOWS and quads that only race there will never ever get better.  When I only raced there I never got better and now that i've started going to Bartow and Quick Track I have improved tremendously.  I do have to back Jake up on the fact that I have NEVER seen him lose a local race besides the one at Sunshine and I will side with him about the passing thing because i've sat behind people for entire races just waiting for a few feet to pass that never comes.  This debate is stupid and will never be solved until Maverick decides to stop hiding at Sunshine and race a real track.  Thats my 2 cents thanks for listening have a nice night.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: #26YFZ on July 04, 2006, 04:26:21 AM
wow  im not taking sides here or anything  ;) but sunshine BLOWS and quads that only race there will never ever get better.  When I only raced there I never got better and now that i've started going to Bartow and Quick Track I have improved tremendously.  I do have to back Jake up on the fact that I have NEVER seen him lose a local race besides the one at Sunshine and I will side with him about the passing thing because i've sat behind people for entire races just waiting for a few feet to pass that never comes.  This debate is stupid and will never be solved until Maverick decides to stop hiding at Sunshine and race a real track.  Thats my 2 cents thanks for listening have a nice night.

well that is your opinion and it doesnt count!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Alba450

Quote from: #26YFZ on July 04, 2006, 04:26:21 AM
wow  im not taking sides here or anything  ;) but sunshine BLOWS and quads that only race there will never ever get better.  When I only raced there I never got better and now that i've started going to Bartow and Quick Track I have improved tremendously.  I do have to back Jake up on the fact that I have NEVER seen him lose a local race besides the one at Sunshine and I will side with him about the passing thing because i've sat behind people for entire races just waiting for a few feet to pass that never comes.  This debate is stupid and will never be solved until Maverick decides to stop hiding at Sunshine and race a real track.  Thats my 2 cents thanks for listening have a nice night.

Darren dont say you cant get better at Sunshine.  When I 1st got my YFZ I was going slow as he** and was getting lapped by B-Riders(Eric knows this cuz he roosted me alll the time)  Now like 2 or 3 months later im getting 2 or 3rd place finishes all the time and I kno for sure on 1 race I got the Holeshot (In my Class) and I was tailing jake & eric from the 1st turn all the way to the end of the whoops ;)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

#26YFZ

lol Besim you prove my point. Once again like I said you can't get better at Sunshine.  And Eric I am glad you think my opinion doesn't count. I can't wait until my hand is healed so we can see how much you have improved since the last time we rode together.... I don't expect too much. Oh wait you don't leave sunshine  :-\ too bad

Alba450

Quote from: #26YFZ on July 04, 2006, 06:53:18 AM
lol Besim you prove my point. Once again like I said you can't get better at Sunshine.  And Eric I am glad you think my opinion doesn't count. I can't wait until my hand is healed so we can see how much you have improved since the last time we rode together.... I don't expect too much. Oh wait you don't leave sunshine  :-\ too bad

No. Problem I just got to get some seat time before we do this.  I'd like to race Alan 1st :drive.gif  Cuz he says he is so good
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

#26YFZ

you have to get seat time? im out for 8 weeks remember?

Alba450

Quote from: #26YFZ on July 04, 2006, 08:35:13 AM
you have to get seat time? im out for 8 weeks remember?

Oh I forgot :-X


Ok we got a race darren ;)


JAKE & ERIC chill out you guys are killing eachother with these posts.  What happeed to u guys ::)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

#34
what is with you guys telling me that i will never leave sunshine! just to let you know i am 25 years old and a grown @ss man so i can do what ever i want! so what is it to you! if you would have read my earlier post you would have read that i dont travel much so i can save mony! but i forgot you guys dont have to get jobs so you dont understand!

alot of people have gotten good at sunshine! besime is a prime example! actually it is the very first place i have ever rode my raptor 350 and i will say i would not be where i am at right now if it were not for sunshine!

what happened besim i am not the one high jacking threads running my mouth!  :foot.gif
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

dreth

funny thing is you guys were all friends! now that your all racing and getting better your letting the competition come between yall. thats wrong. whats wrong with supporting your friends and encouraging them? not always saying, im better than you :dunno.gif.  if your a better rider then instead of bragging when you finish the race, you should be cheering your friends on. nobody likes a sore winner with a big head!

no one like excuses when you lose either! an exceptable excuse is..............my axle broke, my motor blew, my wheel came off, a guy landed on my back. anything other than that you should congradulate your friend for kicking your butt.


Maverick, do you remember that day that you were spanking my butt lap after lap? thanks, you made me ride faster and do things i would not have ordinarilly done. you are a better rider than me and i cant wait till we can do it again.

to the rest of yall that are worried about who is faster and better...........it can get lonely at the top so i say friends are better than being the best.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: dreth on July 04, 2006, 01:36:24 PM
funny thing is you guys were all friends! now that your all racing and getting better your letting the competition come between yall. thats wrong. whats wrong with supporting your friends and encouraging them? not always saying, im better than you :dunno.gif.  if your a better rider then instead of bragging when you finish the race, you should be cheering your friends on. nobody likes a sore winner with a big head!

no one like excuses when you lose either! an exceptable excuse is..............my axle broke, my motor blew, my wheel came off, a guy landed on my back. anything other than that you should congradulate your friend for kicking your butt.


Maverick, do you remember that day that you were spanking my butt lap after lap? thanks, you made me ride faster and do things i would not have ordinarilly done. you are a better rider than me and i cant wait till we can do it again.

to the rest of yall that are worried about who is faster and better...........it can get lonely at the top so i say friends are better than being the best.

:Clap.gif we will ride again dreth! i always like riding with good peeps that is what i live for not winning!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

dreth

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on July 04, 2006, 01:39:35 PM
Quote from: dreth on July 04, 2006, 01:36:24 PM
funny thing is you guys were all friends! now that your all racing and getting better your letting the competition come between yall. thats wrong. whats wrong with supporting your friends and encouraging them? not always saying, im better than you :dunno.gif.  if your a better rider then instead of bragging when you finish the race, you should be cheering your friends on. nobody likes a sore winner with a big head!

no one like excuses when you lose either! an exceptable excuse is..............my axle broke, my motor blew, my wheel came off, a guy landed on my back. anything other than that you should congradulate your friend for kicking your butt.


Maverick, do you remember that day that you were spanking my butt lap after lap? thanks, you made me ride faster and do things i would not have ordinarilly done. you are a better rider than me and i cant wait till we can do it again.

to the rest of yall that are worried about who is faster and better...........it can get lonely at the top so i say friends are better than being the best.

:Clap.gif we will ride again dreth! i always like riding with good peeps that is what i live for not winning!










im still about 8 weeks out. my frame is ordered so when it gets here i will let ya know :drive.gif

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

#26YFZ

Quote from: dreth on July 04, 2006, 01:36:24 PM
funny thing is you guys were all friends! now that your all racing and getting better your letting the competition come between yall. thats wrong. whats wrong with supporting your friends and encouraging them? not always saying, im better than you :dunno.gif.  if your a better rider then instead of bragging when you finish the race, you should be cheering your friends on. nobody likes a sore winner with a big head!

no one like excuses when you lose either! an exceptable excuse is..............my axle broke, my motor blew, my wheel came off, a guy landed on my back. anything other than that you should congradulate your friend for kicking your butt.


Maverick, do you remember that day that you were spanking my butt lap after lap? thanks, you made me ride faster and do things i would not have ordinarilly done. you are a better rider than me and i cant wait till we can do it again.

to the rest of yall that are worried about who is faster and better...........it can get lonely at the top so i say friends are better than being the best.


I agree with you completely dreth...


#44yfz

Thanks to my team at G and G Family Racing for all their help.

Also thanks to my sponsors at

ASV Inventions
Blur Optics
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/yfz45044"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/yfz45044[/url]

#26YFZ


#44yfz

lol, that must mean that you are slow as well cuz i was wright behind you the whole time..... :D
Thanks to my team at G and G Family Racing for all their help.

Also thanks to my sponsors at

ASV Inventions
Blur Optics
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/yfz45044"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/yfz45044[/url]

1FasterBlaster

#43
I don't know if I know any of you guys, But I think I use to ride with JP...if he's a black guy that rides named Jamie.
 We use to ride and have fun, when he started racing, all he did was tell me how scared I was to get on a track.He was on a YFZ, I was on a Blaster-go figure!! Is this what happens to friends when they start racing? I have fun with the people I ride with on the trails.I've had several people tell me I should try tracks because of the way I ride. After seeing how you guys come down on each other...it doesn't sound like much fun. My friends are my friends, you shouldn't be trying to prove your better than them; you should be riding together!!
 Hope you guys work it out, I hate to see animosity when someone is riding a machine that can hurt you seriously!!

#26YFZ

You don't know the entire story..... i race with a bunch of people and we only help each other improve.

1FasterBlaster

Well, I like to ride fast, and have fun.Yeah, I'm 37 , have two kids and not much money.
So If I break something on a track- on me or my quad, both will be sitting for a long time.I'm not really afraid of hurting myself, I wil heal, but if I break something on my quad, I don't have the cash for repairs. I bought a LTZ from one of my friends that raced with it and my riding has improved...because I ride with faster people now.But we give each other props.I get passed, and I pass people, but it's fun.
  I am a little intimidated by tracks because I see people practicing, and they look like they want to run you over...and that's not much fun to me.

4fittyr

ride at ur skill level and after a while of riding with faster folks you'll eventually improve, just dont get to comfortable thats when injuries  acure @46 yrs old i ride as fast and safe as possible, but always incourage fellow riders and competitors to improve. ride hard and be safe
if u can't be good be good at it

Ride1Rob

I agree with Dreth 110%. You guys used to be almost inseperable and now you can't stand each other b/c of a race. THAT'S SAD! But I can't really blame Jake b/c he's still young and really hasn't matured. Eric, on the other hand... your an adult and should be the bigger man. Both of you guys have good heads on your shoulders and both can ride your arses off. Someone's gotta win and someone's gotta loose. When I've raced TT with Wayne and Dreth I want to whoop their arses when we're on the track. But that's where that stays...ON THE TRACK! I could care less if I ever actually beat one of them and I'm sure they feel the same. We compete when it's time and hug after competing. I also heard someone say that "Racing" has caused this. Don't blame that on racing b/c I've made some lifelong friends b/c of racing. It's an individuals jealousy, envy, and lack of being a TRU friend that brings things like this about. Someone needs to look themselves in the mirror guys  ???
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

Quote from: #26YFZ on July 04, 2006, 04:39:20 PM
Quote from: dreth on July 04, 2006, 01:36:24 PM
funny thing is you guys were all friends! now that your all racing and getting better your letting the competition come between yall. thats wrong. whats wrong with supporting your friends and encouraging them? not always saying, im better than you :dunno.gif.  if your a better rider then instead of bragging when you finish the race, you should be cheering your friends on. nobody likes a sore winner with a big head!

no one like excuses when you lose either! an exceptable excuse is..............my axle broke, my motor blew, my wheel came off, a guy landed on my back. anything other than that you should congradulate your friend for kicking your butt.


Maverick, do you remember that day that you were spanking my butt lap after lap? thanks, you made me ride faster and do things i would not have ordinarilly done. you are a better rider than me and i cant wait till we can do it again.

to the rest of yall that are worried about who is faster and better...........it can get lonely at the top so i say friends are better than being the best.


I agree with you completely dreth...








all of yall need to take a long look at that pic and remember all the fun you had that day! BESIDES THAT , NONE OF YALL CAN BEAT ME ;)

1FasterBlaster

It's one's personality influenced by racing because it's so competitive. Sooner or later, your like...it's either him , or me.Maybe that's one of the reasons I've been so hesitant to try tracks.