Riding Partners in Palm Beach

Started by ATV KawaMan, June 30, 2006, 11:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbripple

Quote from: Grassman68 on July 23, 2006, 10:30:07 PM
sbripple - know when to shut your piehole! please reveal yourself so these guys can beat you down!!!
[/quote  idiot

MachineDog

I'm merely going to say, that you've made alot of friends.  ::)
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: ATV KawaMan on June 30, 2006, 11:27:01 PM
Looking for a riding partners for trips to Holey Lands / Rotenberger W.M.A. I have a 4x4 sports utility ATV and I like trail riding. Must have your trailer and transportation. I live in Palm Beach County.
You can write to my e-mail hackleyps@adelphia.net


my boyfriend & I are planning on a ride somewhere towards the middle of August, if you are interested email me DsignrRedneckGrl@aol.com..... ( We both have 4x4s & I have a 4x4 utility vehicle too.... ) Holeylands is always great fun !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

MachineDog

We may be out there sometime in august aswell. Would be cool to setup a group ride to holylands, maybe the mud has dried up at the entrance to the trails enough to get in. Otherwise, the water is always nice.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: MachineDog on July 29, 2006, 04:35:36 PM
We may be out there sometime in august aswell. Would be cool to setup a group ride to holylands, maybe the mud has dried up at the entrance to the trails enough to get in. Otherwise, the water is always nice.
I'm in for a holeylands group ride, I just need a ride :N

cheropride

Oh my gosh, I think that this post finally went back to what it was originally intended...lol, I just had to post, I couldn't believe that this post was still going.  But at the least, it is back to Riding Partners.....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

MachineDog

We're planning a group ride before school picks back up, should have a date within a few days.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: MachineDog on August 01, 2006, 02:17:31 PM
We're planning a group ride before school picks back up, should have a date within a few days.


Well, I just got off the phone with my boyfriend & he kinda has the same idea I do of doing a ride before the kids go back to school, only because I go back to college too... So my thought is to do a ride the 13th of August, in Holeylands. Only becuase I truly would love to go to Mudstock, but I don't think we really want to drive all that far. Anyone interested?
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

MachineDog

Does anybody know when the schoolyear starts exactly? We should be able to go the 10th or 13th. I would go this weekend coming up but I have to have stitches removed so I won't be at home this coming weekend.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: MachineDog on August 01, 2006, 06:36:28 PM
Does anybody know when the schoolyear starts exactly? We should be able to go the 10th or 13th. I would go this weekend coming up but I have to have stitches removed so I won't be at home this coming weekend.

They go back August 16th.....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

MachineDog

Okay, cool. Then I'll check with my pop later when he's done with work and see if a group ride is possible on either date.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: MachineDog on August 01, 2006, 06:53:27 PM
Okay, cool. Then I'll check with my pop later when he's done with work and see if a group ride is possible on either date.


Well the 10th is a thursday.... We were planning on the 13th which is a sunday .
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

MachineDog

Okay then, the 13th lol. It's just that he might not be able to do that so the backup plan would be the 10th. He has alot of work to do lately at the fire academy. D:
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

MATT1969


sbripple

if you are referring to the mud thing in okeechobee it is 8/11,12,and 13th    the number is 8636971167   .  i spoke to the guy the other night and he was real friendly.he said friday is atv only ,no 4x4 trucks

561rincon

ill be there at mudfest  friday morning. gonna try to bring out a few kegs if anyone wants to stop by and say hi.
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

MATT1969


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com