5A on July 2

Started by Ida_Mann, June 28, 2006, 08:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

I'm gonna have a day off and I see that the place has gotten TONS of rain lately,,,,,,it's time to hit some mud.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda328i

What time of day Ida?
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

since I'm going to the 400 in Daytona,,,,not sure what time,,,,,,,hows about you meet at my house and I'll bring a strap to pull you and the recon out of the mud ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

FLCat

I'll be out there sometime during the 4 day weekend.  Not sure which days yet.
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

Rellimniets

Directions or web site to 5a, never been there, but alot of people tell me about it.

thanks,
Brian

Tripyn

#5
Hey Brian, let me know which way you want to go, I am up for ONF or 5A-you can call me for directions to 5A-I sent you my number via PM.  Hopefully see ya this weekend!

Murray.

Rellimniets

10-4, thanks for calling me.... I was like a chicken with no head today... 5A it is

Brian

gatorjohn

We are going out there today about noon time. See ya if you're there!

gatorjohn

#8
Despite the rain it was a blast out there today. Lots of mud and it's gettin muddier! ;D And we're going back for more on Tue.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com