Today 6-3-06 Ocala

Started by Rellimniets, June 03, 2006, 05:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rellimniets

Just droping line to the guys my Daughter and I met in ONF this morning, I am all signed up here and reading away. Was a fun little rip on the trails.

Brian

eric

Hey Brian,
this is Eric on the yellow z400. Nice to meet you both today. Glad to see you joined the group  ;)

dreth

you were brave enough to ride the forest? you must be a true rider ;) welcome

Im@cracker

Hey Brian

Its Dave w/ the Blue Raptor...It was good meeting you today. Welcome to the site. I will give you a call next time we go out.
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

atvtrailer

#4
Hey Brian
this is Randall, i had the black 450r, nice ridin with you

a few pics from today

[attachment deleted by admin]
05 450r #13B

atvtrailer

#5
from left to right: me, kevin, chris, eric, dave, steve, steve, mark, tim

[attachment deleted by admin]
05 450r #13B

atvtrailer

and another

[attachment deleted by admin]
05 450r #13B

atvtrailer

#7
and another

[attachment deleted by admin]
05 450r #13B

atvtrailer

the blaster that quit runnin

[attachment deleted by admin]
05 450r #13B

atvtrailer

and the last one

[attachment deleted by admin]
05 450r #13B

eric

#10

A BIG thank to Randal's mom Mrs Neff for driving all the way and bringing Subway, drinks, and dessert. And John thanks for setting up the shade tent for us and glad you didn't get the Ford stuck this time..LOL  You guys are the BEST!

Rellimniets

Soom good pics of the face to names there, will make it much better....I love the woods, I need to make a run with everyone with myself coming out!


eric

Quote from: Rellimniets on June 03, 2006, 09:25:22 PM
Soom good pics of the face to names there, will make it much better....I love the woods, I need to make a run with everyone with myself coming out!



Yup, those are some good looking guys right there :L

Honda328i

Quote from: Rellimniets on June 03, 2006, 05:49:03 PM
Just droping line to the guys my Daughter and I met in ONF this morning, I am all signed up here and reading away. Was a fun little rip on the trails.

Brian

Yeah Brian, it was great to meet you and your daughter.  She is quite the rider, you need to get her a bigger bike so she can show you her stuff  ;D  Welcome to the site, before long you will be hooked.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

atvtrailer

Quote from: Honda328i on June 03, 2006, 10:12:01 PM
Quote from: Rellimniets on June 03, 2006, 05:49:03 PM
Just droping line to the guys my Daughter and I met in ONF this morning, I am all signed up here and reading away. Was a fun little rip on the trails.

Brian

Yeah Brian, it was great to meet you and your daughter.  She is quite the rider, you need to get her a bigger bike so she can show you her stuff  ;D  Welcome to the site, before long you will be hooked.

she already had a bigger bike, she was stealing his 450r...
05 450r #13B

FishaHallic

How was the dust?  I wish I went but I just could not commit.  How many showed?

atvtrailer

Quote from: FishaHallic on June 03, 2006, 10:37:24 PM
How was the dust?  I wish I went but I just could not commit.  How many showed?

almost no dust all day long, it rained for a minute around 2 which wet the ground a lil more, but around like 4 or 5 there was a lil bit of dust, but other than that it was a great day
05 450r #13B

FishaHallic

I wish I went but between the heat the dust and me not being able to figure out what I want to do and I end up missing a good ride.  I'm getting to the point where I can't commit to anything in my old age and it sucks.  Anyway congrats on the graduation  :ThumbsUp.gif.

Honda328i

#18
I've been on vacation, so I'm finally getting the rest of the pictures up on here. 






















[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

RAD 450r

Looks like fun, great pics
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com