2007 yamaha quads

Started by 53yfz450, June 25, 2006, 07:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MachineDog

350 IRS with Diff-lock. Woah, awesome. And Electric Power Steering too on the 700. I saw that on Hondas website too the other day. So I guess that'll be the next big thing for comfort.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Joedirt

The new Grizzly has an evil look to it , but the front end reminds me of a Polunkis....700 EFI is nice , and it seems the Radiator is bigger an placed higher..which is a bonus...but Electric Power Steering?....Not something I would care to have , that Servo for  the 4WD/Difflock worries me enough.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Thrumud

That Black / Copper Raptor 700r is bad as hell.  I would trade mine in but I have too much invested on my white one.  No biggy. 
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

MachineDog

Quote from: Joedirt on June 26, 2006, 11:06:41 AM
The new Grizzly has an evil look to it , but the front end reminds me of a Polunkis....700 EFI is nice , and it seems the Radiator is bigger an placed higher..which is a bonus...but Electric Power Steering?....Not something I would care to have , that Servo for  the 4WD/Difflock worries me enough.

I think the power steering would make it alot easier for steering when in 4wd. I'll wait for Honda to come out with it though prolly.. Man this feels like christmas.. I want one!!
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

LTR450 994

Quote from: Thrumud on June 26, 2006, 11:43:42 AM
That Black / Copper Raptor 700r is bad as hell.  I would trade mine in but I have too much invested on my white one.  No biggy. 
no need to trade your's in just sell your plastics and buy the new ones.

Joedirt

Quote from: MachineDog on June 26, 2006, 12:00:51 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on June 26, 2006, 11:06:41 AM
The new Grizzly has an evil look to it , but the front end reminds me of a Polunkis....700 EFI is nice , and it seems the Radiator is bigger an placed higher..which is a bonus...but Electric Power Steering?....Not something I would care to have , that Servo for  the 4WD/Difflock worries me enough.

I think the power steering would make it alot easier for steering when in 4wd. I'll wait for Honda to come out with it though prolly.. Man this feels like christmas.. I want one!!

I am sure it would be easier , but it would stink not being able to ride because your power steering is out....LOL...Too many things to break...I say keep it simple.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

MachineDog

I would think they'd design it in a way where if the Power steering went out you'd be able to steer normally.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Thrumud

Quote from: 06 Raptor7R on June 26, 2006, 02:29:05 PM
Quote from: Thrumud on June 26, 2006, 11:43:42 AM
That Black / Copper Raptor 700r is bad as hell.  I would trade mine in but I have too much invested on my white one.  No biggy. 
no need to trade your's in just sell your plastics and buy the new ones.

Yeah ... not a bad idea.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Alba450

Man I can't beleive they didn't changed anything on the YFZ ???  No EFI thats weird and it's still stock width, same tires. 

The 2008 YFZ will be a killer ;)  Im saving up for the '08 :N
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Alba450

Dang Kory has his 07 all ready :o  Man is it awsome to be a factory rider ::)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

no he doesnt its not in producton yet so he cant race it. ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

svtbolt04

Factory support>Paying for yourself..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Gamer

When is Yamaha going to make a two seater?  I would love to buy another Yamaha but because they do not have a two seater I'll have to get the Bombardier Outlander.  The way the State is going with inforcing rules and laws it won't be long before you will not be allowed to tow anyone unless it's made to do it.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com