About the ATV Fla stickers

Started by DittoBabyGirl, December 10, 2004, 08:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DittoBabyGirl

Do you have to order em online? Or is there somewhere I can go to pick one up?
[url="http://www.dittobabygirl.com"]http://www.dittobabygirl.com[/url]

stretchy

I would also like to know ???

 And what about liscence plates, how about some of these being offered, more conspicuous than a sticker. It would look nice next to my R.R.P.O.A. plate on my winch bumper.

02YamahaBigBear400

The left hand side of the site there the online store you can get them there.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

mrbones

Yes, the only place I have them available is on-line. I think LIVE2RIDE is going to the Rodman Dam ride, he should have some for sale there.

If you want to just mail me a check we can do that too. Send me a PM.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

DittoBabyGirl

Umm...my PM to you isn't going thru for some reason

Can ya PM me with the address and amount?

Thanks ~Ditto~
[url="http://www.dittobabygirl.com"]http://www.dittobabygirl.com[/url]

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com