Not Registered and Titled

Started by GreenGiant, June 23, 2006, 02:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenGiant

Hi,

I didn't realized we needed to title and register the ATV's in Florida.  I see from the locked post above that we really do need to do this.  I have a used four wheeler and would rather not get locked into writing the gov a check each year for the bike.  Does anyone know if the registration requirement is enforced in the state parks.   I'm thinking of going to Big Scrub in ONF soon.  Thanks in advance.

GreenGiant

Old_School

ONF no. Croom no. For Croom you just need 50$ and your VIN on a piece of paper and they'll give you a permit. I've never had to register my quads or title them.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

TRX450R_Racer

The day is coming where you will need it. It is one flat fee of $33.75. You don't have to pay each year.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

jwscroll

In Brevard the local authorities have begun enforcing this law in certain areas.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

GreenGiant

Thanks Guys.



[attachment deleted by admin]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com