doug gots him a 2-stroke!!

Started by derek330, June 22, 2006, 11:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derek330

32x.... you should change your name to pimp daddy!! lol O0
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 28, 2006, 10:13:56 AM
more like Mullet Pimp!
Now  you  know  the  mullet  is  gone.  From  now  on  just  call  me..........LeRoy32x.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

I know i know.. just couldnt help my self!  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

derek330

mullet pimp!! !!  hahahahahahahahaha  8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Quad32x

Quote from: derek330 on June 28, 2006, 10:51:31 AM
mullet pimp!! !!  hahahahahahahahaha  8)
What  you  laughing  at  skinny ? :M  Heres  Dereks  new  racing  outfit  for  Thunder Bowl.  Told  me  hes  going  to  "Slay  the  punks  from  Florida !" 2:L

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

derek330

oh my god...... you didnt need to go there!! lol :no
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

dont worry derek, i saw that pic on quads wallet when he was getting some money out... thats his lover...  :-*
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

derek330

oh ok   makes sense!! i thought he looked like he had a little suger in him!! lol b:r
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

HillKiller

you mean he has Quad's sugar in him??? yuk!! :E
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

derek330

hhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrr i didnt say that... but it works for me..... :o
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

1fastltr450

derek, scott, quad32, can we say 3 some lol you boys need to stay in Ga
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Scott270r

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 28, 2006, 05:23:29 PM
derek, scott, quad32, can we say 3 some lol you boys need to stay in Ga

How did I get involved in this "Fairy" Gary?  ??? But I look forward to squaring off with you on that sweet LT250R I get to ride in the Boom Boom class  ;) No more cherry pickin' for you in that class.

Here's a tip, move over high or low when I come by. I'll try not to blow the decals off your fenders when I pass you.  :o   ;D
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Ok.  Talk  your  sh!t  now  you  limp  membered  school  boys  cause  the  zilla  is  just  around  the  corner.  Oh , and  be  ready  for  an  lt250r  a$$  whoppin  on  the  8th. from  Team LFG. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Scott270r on June 28, 2006, 06:10:21 PM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 28, 2006, 05:23:29 PM
derek, scott, quad32, can we say 3 some lol you boys need to stay in Ga

How did I get involved in this "Fairy" Gary?  ??? But I look forward to squaring off with you on that sweet LT250R I get to ride in the Boom Boom class  ;) No more cherry pickin' for you in that class.

Here's a tip, move over high or low when I come by. I'll try not to blow the decals off your fenders when I pass you.  :o   ;D

yeah and when i pass ya BOTh all you guys will hear is BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Scott270r

#90
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 29, 2006, 11:56:28 AM
Quote from: Scott270r on June 28, 2006, 06:10:21 PM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 28, 2006, 05:23:29 PM
derek, scott, quad32, can we say 3 some lol you boys need to stay in Ga

How did I get involved in this "Fairy" Gary?  ??? But I look forward to squaring off with you on that sweet LT250R I get to ride in the Boom Boom class  ;) No more cherry pickin' for you in that class.

Here's a tip, move over high or low when I come by. I'll try not to blow the decals off your fenders when I pass you.  :o   ;D

yeah and when i pass ya BOTh all you guys will hear is BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!


Chris,  You know better than to be speeding in the pit area!  :no
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: Scott270r on June 29, 2006, 12:03:01 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 29, 2006, 11:56:28 AM
Quote from: Scott270r on June 28, 2006, 06:10:21 PM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 28, 2006, 05:23:29 PM
derek, scott, quad32, can we say 3 some lol you boys need to stay in Ga

How did I get involved in this "Fairy" Gary?  ??? But I look forward to squaring off with you on that sweet LT250R I get to ride in the Boom Boom class  ;) No more cherry pickin' for you in that class.

Here's a tip, move over high or low when I come by. I'll try not to blow the decals off your fenders when I pass you.  :o   ;D

yeah and when i pass ya BOTh all you guys will hear is BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!


Chris,  You know better than to be speeding in the pit area!  :no
LMFAO ! 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

Quote from: Quad32x on June 28, 2006, 11:35:58 PM
Ok.  Talk  your  sh!t  now  you  limp  membered  school  boys  cause  the  zilla  is  just  around  the  corner.  Oh , and  be  ready  for  an  lt250r  a$$  whoppin  on  the  8th. from  Team LFG. ;)

   Show up first ( No Show Jones)  then I 'll be scared!!! :P :oo
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Scott270r on June 29, 2006, 12:03:01 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 29, 2006, 11:56:28 AM
Quote from: Scott270r on June 28, 2006, 06:10:21 PM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 28, 2006, 05:23:29 PM
derek, scott, quad32, can we say 3 some lol you boys need to stay in Ga

How did I get involved in this "Fairy" Gary?  ??? But I look forward to squaring off with you on that sweet LT250R I get to ride in the Boom Boom class  ;) No more cherry pickin' for you in that class.

Here's a tip, move over high or low when I come by. I'll try not to blow the decals off your fenders when I pass you.  :o   ;D

yeah and when i pass ya BOTh all you guys will hear is BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!


Chris,  You know better than to be speeding in the pit area!  :no



:H
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

derek330

chris is the fastest pit erea racer i have ever seen..... lol :Fp
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

if they had a smiley that shot a bird, id be posting that right now...    ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

#96
www.atvflorida*******.com probably has one
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

derek330

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 29, 2006, 01:49:57 PM
if they had a smiley that shot a bird, id be posting that right now...    ;D

hahahahahaha just kidding man....   bbrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaapppppppppppp..........  :N
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Quad32x

#98
Quote from: HillKiller on June 29, 2006, 12:49:39 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on June 28, 2006, 11:35:58 PM
Ok.  Talk  your  sh!t  now  you  limp  membered  school  boys  cause  the  zilla  is  just  around  the  corner.  Oh , and  be  ready  for  an  lt250r  a$$  whoppin  on  the  8th. from  Team LFG. ;)

   Show up first ( No Show Jones)  then I 'll be scared!!! :P :oo
Man.  Tough  crowd. :(
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Quad32x on June 30, 2006, 06:53:32 AM
Quote from: HillKiller on June 29, 2006, 12:49:39 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on June 28, 2006, 11:35:58 PM
Ok.  Talk  your  sh!t  now  you  limp  membered  school  boys  cause  the  zilla  is  just  around  the  corner.  Oh , and  be  ready  for  an  lt250r  a$$  whoppin  on  the  8th. from  Team LFG. ;)

   Show up first ( No Show Jones)  then I 'll be scared!!! :P :oo
Man.  Tough  croud. :(

whats a "croud"?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com