Need information about Fannie May Foundation.

Started by yunt2ride, June 22, 2006, 09:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yunt2ride

I need a contact number for a local agent in our area that does Revesible mortages for the Fannie May Foundation. Need help fast.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

SkyHighT100

My office (Prime Real Estate) works with David at Affordable Home Funding. He does Reversible Mortgages with Fannie May, you can call him toll free at 877-848-9873. He will work with anyone in the state. I hope he can help ya :)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

yunt2ride

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on June 22, 2006, 09:50:36 AM
My office (Prime Real Estate) works with David at Affordable Home Funding. He does Reversible Mortgages with Fannie May, you can call him toll free at 877-848-9873. He will work with anyone in the state. I hope he can help ya :)

Thanks Sky, I will call him now. When are you gonna get back on the bus. www.floridaatv.com
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

coolcloo1019

Not sure what Fannie May is but I do know what Fannie MAE is... ;)
'07 Suzuki Eiger 400 Auto
UNI Filter
DynoJet Kit
Snorkeled

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com