Want free gum??

Started by SpringHill Riderz, June 20, 2006, 04:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpringHill Riderz

I dunno Im bored and maybe people like gum.

http://dentyne.com/agecheck.asp

Go there, I did it about 2 weeks ago, and I received a pack of gum and sample pack of two mints today  :-*

klutchbuster400

I dont want two week old gum :-\

SpringHill Riderz

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 20, 2006, 04:47:14 PM
I dont want two week old gum :-\

Its the NEW!  Softchew thing, lasts for a long time.  *chews gum* yum yum yum

53yfz450

did it like 10 times. i like 2 cheat the system ;) best gum ive ever had. im chewing it right now. 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

klutchbuster400


UncleRico

Quote from: 53yfz450 on June 20, 2006, 09:28:01 PM
did it like 10 times. i like 2 cheat the system ;) best gum ive ever had. im chewing it right now. 8)

Now THAT is what I call STICKING it to the MAN!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

kfx400rob

#6
i just did it like 20 times lol
edit: this is kawasaki400racer
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Toomey

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.