My new z400

Started by Miami450R, June 18, 2006, 10:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on June 19, 2006, 11:58:30 AM
ONE OF THESE DAYS KLUTCH. WWE CAN RUN IT. ID LIKE TO SEE THAT RACE. BUT I HAVE MY SPROCKETS SET UP FOR TOP END.
So do I, for now anyways ::)

PLAYBOY_400

LOL. I HAVE TO HAVE THE BIGGER SPROCKET ON TO TUN WITH MY DADS RAPTOR.
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on June 19, 2006, 01:07:32 PM
LOL. I HAVE TO HAVE THE BIGGER SPROCKET ON TO TUN WITH MY DADS RAPTOR.
Well i could always bump down to stock sprocket, run the 18" holeshots, take you in accel. and hope the pipes mid to long range kicks in, or run top end sprocket and slap my 22"s on and try to take you in topend if the the strip is long enough ;)
Where do you ride at?

1FasterBlaster

I'd like to see if either one of you can ride on something other than flatlands!!Are you riding , or dragracing?

PLAYBOY_400

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 19, 2006, 05:30:37 PM
Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on June 19, 2006, 01:07:32 PM
LOL. I HAVE TO HAVE THE BIGGER SPROCKET ON TO TUN WITH MY DADS RAPTOR.
Well i could always bump down to stock sprocket, run the 18" holeshots, take you in accel. and hope the pipes mid to long range kicks in, or run top end sprocket and slap my 22"s on and try to take you in topend if the the strip is long enough ;)
Where do you ride at?

YOU CAN DO ALL THAT AND ILL JSUT KEEP ON WHAT I HAVE AND WE WILL JUST HAVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS. IVE YET TO COME ACROSS A Z TO RACE. IM TALKING SPEED, NOT TRACK. IVE NEVER BEEN TO A TRACK YET SO OF COURSE ILL GET SPIT UP AND CHEWED OUT. THE LAST 2 WEEKENDS IVE BEEN RIDDING AT THE HUMP. BEOFRE THAT I USE TO RIDE ALOT IN THE REDLANDS BUT I GOT STOPPED BY THE COPS. SOON ENOUGH HERE THE NEW HOUSE WILL BE DONE IN OCALA AND ILL BE UP THERE.
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on June 20, 2006, 07:58:50 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 19, 2006, 05:30:37 PM
Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on June 19, 2006, 01:07:32 PM
LOL. I HAVE TO HAVE THE BIGGER SPROCKET ON TO TUN WITH MY DADS RAPTOR.
Well i could always bump down to stock sprocket, run the 18" holeshots, take you in accel. and hope the pipes mid to long range kicks in, or run top end sprocket and slap my 22"s on and try to take you in topend if the the strip is long enough ;)
Where do you ride at?

YOU CAN DO ALL THAT AND ILL JSUT KEEP ON WHAT I HAVE AND WE WILL JUST HAVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS. IVE YET TO COME ACROSS A Z TO RACE. IM TALKING SPEED, NOT TRACK. IVE NEVER BEEN TO A TRACK YET SO OF COURSE ILL GET SPIT UP AND CHEWED OUT. THE LAST 2 WEEKENDS IVE BEEN RIDDING AT THE HUMP. BEOFRE THAT I USE TO RIDE ALOT IN THE REDLANDS BUT I GOT STOPPED BY THE COPS. SOON ENOUGH HERE THE NEW HOUSE WILL BE DONE IN OCALA AND ILL BE UP THERE.
I'll go straight line, track, trail, im down for anything.

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 19, 2006, 11:54:58 PM
I'd like to see if either one of you can ride on something other than flatlands!!Are you riding , or dragracing?
I'm ok on the track ::)

PLAYBOY_400

COOL. ONE OF THESE DAYS WE CAN MEET UP AND RIDE. EFREN HAS A LIL RIDE PANNED THIS WEEKEND AND IM GONA TRY TO GO TO THAT.
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on June 20, 2006, 09:01:28 AM
COOL. ONE OF THESE DAYS WE CAN MEET UP AND RIDE. EFREN HAS A LIL RIDE PANNED THIS WEEKEND AND IM GONA TRY TO GO TO THAT.
yeah i heard about that one, gotta boating trip i cant get out of that day, riding thursday at the track though ;D

PLAYBOY_400

THATS COOL.  YEAH MAYBE ONE OF THESE DAYS WE CAN MEET UP AND RIDE SOMEWHERE. I HAVNT BEEN TO HOLEYLANDS IN A WHILE. I MIGHT GET OUT THAT WAY IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. HAVNT BEEN THERE SINCE MARCH FOR MY UNCLES 2 YEAR MEMORIAL. AND EVEN THEN I DIDNT RIDE IT WAS TOO COLD OUT THAT NIGHT.
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

Exmx54

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 19, 2006, 11:55:47 AM
Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on June 19, 2006, 08:50:34 AM
I WANT TO RUN JUANS Z WITH MY 400...

I'll run you, Judging from your sig we have almost the exact same mods, only i dont have a jet kit.

If your bike wasn't jetted correctly for the modifications you've done, it would barely be running  ;) From the way it starts up easy and runs good at the track, it's my guess that somebody jetted it for you  8)

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Exmx54 on June 20, 2006, 09:03:06 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 19, 2006, 11:55:47 AM
Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on June 19, 2006, 08:50:34 AM
I WANT TO RUN JUANS Z WITH MY 400...

I'll run you, Judging from your sig we have almost the exact same mods, only i dont have a jet kit.

If your bike wasn't jetted correctly for the modifications you've done, it would barely be running  ;) From the way it starts up easy and runs good at the track, it's my guess that somebody jetted it for you  8)
You have to ride my bike man, my 3rd gear is crap, i have to punch it in the air to get passed the little sputtering thing is does.

PLAYBOY_400

PUT THE KIT IN IT. IT WILL RUN A LOT BETTER. I HAVE THE STAGE 1 KIT BACK IN MINE. I HAVNT GOT THE YOSHI YET. RUNS LIKE A CHAMP.
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

Miami450R

Wow you guys REALLY know how to jack my thread. lol
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

PLAYBOY_400

2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

Miami450R

lmao its iight. you comin to the hump with us sunday bro?
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

PowerStroke 7.3

#40
Jaun nice ride.
03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112

PLAYBOY_400

JUST GOT MY NEW TRAILER. IM GOING TO TRY TO MAKE IT.
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

kfx400rob

Quote from: MachineDog on June 19, 2006, 11:20:45 AM
I have this feeling if I put 18-20 inch tires on my rancher I could kick all your butts in a race. As it is I can reach 45 on pavement without any mods on the 24s. And I know with a pipe I could hit 55-60 on pavement. And could easilly beat ya'll in a mud race. ;) Nice 400 btw.
your kidding rite?
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: kfx400rob on June 27, 2006, 06:22:52 PM
Quote from: MachineDog on June 19, 2006, 11:20:45 AM
I have this feeling if I put 18-20 inch tires on my rancher I could kick all your butts in a race. As it is I can reach 45 on pavement without any mods on the 24s. And I know with a pipe I could hit 55-60 on pavement. And could easilly beat ya'll in a mud race. ;) Nice 400 btw.
your kidding rite?
I dont know,bu t i do know he wont come close to the speed of a sport, even with sport-o tires

RacerX5

Mannnnnnnnnn i take all of u guys on my KX 125 alright, meet me in the track its goinnnn downnnnnnnn lol.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: RacerX5 on June 28, 2006, 10:01:13 PM
Mannnnnnnnnn i take all of u guys on my KX 125 alright, meet me in the track its goinnnn downnnnnnnn lol.
you have to be able to stay on it to win ::)

RacerX5

i can stay on it long enough alright lol

klutchbuster400

Quote from: RacerX5 on June 28, 2006, 10:14:34 PM
i can stay on it long enough alright lol
tell that to the doctor who told you you have to wait a week and a half before you can ride 8)

RacerX5

yea yea yea wait untill u get a concussion itl happen as long as u keep riding motocross trust me. itl bite u in the ass.

Miami450R

We'll all just see ........SATURDAY

Seminole MX.

Be There.
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com