Let the babies at home do the crying!

Started by Trensetter731, June 17, 2006, 01:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trensetter731

 >:( The reason I'm writing this is because I sick and tired of hearing you guys complain like a bunch of sorry sissies. If you love to ride your Quad like I do and the people I ride with then stop crying :'( and be a man and ride the Quad like you know how to do. Or you can get you a real Quad (YFZ450) and you won't have any problems.But seriously, please stop crying. Men aren't suppose to cry, at least not all the time. Hopefully I will see some of you Babies at the track.   O0 :box.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Heart & determination makes a Champion.

Da_Mtg_Man

Well, I guess thats one way to make friends on your second post.

Welcome to the site, Hope you have some aZZ left when people are done ripping you a new one.  :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 17, 2006, 01:45:43 AM
Well, I guess thats one way to make friends on your second post.

Welcome to the site, Hope you have some aZZ left when people are done ripping you a new one.  :D

dont worry i know him and i dont think he has ever seen the front of my quand on the track!  ;)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

53yfz450

there you go JP let out some of that anger.lol and yes stop crying whoever hes talking about.lol :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

klutchbuster400


TRX450R_Racer

#5
Quote from: Trensetter731 on June 17, 2006, 01:41:14 AM
>:( The reason I'm writing this is because I sick and tired of hearing you guys complain like a bunch of sorry sissies. If you love to ride your Quad like I do and the people I ride with then stop crying :'( and be a man and ride the Quad like you know how to do. Or you can get you a real Quad (YFZ450) and you won't have any problems.But seriously, please stop crying. Men aren't suppose to cry, at least not all the time. Hopefully I will see some of you Babies at the track.   O0 :box.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

Second post and he's crying like a baby about people crying like a baby.
I guess I'm not a man because I ride a 450R huh?
How old are you it doesn't say in your profile?

Oh yeah Welcome to the site.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Trensetter731

I'm 32 (Grown azz man). And if the SHOE fits wear it. Stop trying to scare the new riders away from GOOD tracks. O0
Heart & determination makes a Champion.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Trensetter731 on June 17, 2006, 04:11:42 AM
I'm 32 (Grown azz man). And if the SHOE fits wear it. Stop trying to scare the new riders away from GOOD tracks. O0

I think that is yet to be determined.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Ida_Mann

the typing style looks a whole lot like a certain other member who recently got a yfz,,,,,,,,I'll be checking into this one ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 17, 2006, 08:48:22 PM
the typing style looks a whole lot like a certain other member who recently got a yfz,,,,,,,,I'll be checking into this one ;-)

Id@

It looks like that YFZ#45 kid.

PLEDGER#76

I am at the seminole track quite often and also race in all the FTR hare scrambles and quad scrambles events and I dont quiet know what you are trying to say cause you will never hear me crying or complaining, exactly who are you talking to, you can find me at the seminole mx track every thursday and most saturdays red number plate #76 on it, just look for the old 40 year old man who blows past you!!!!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

Southern4x4

Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 17, 2006, 08:48:22 PM
the typing style looks a whole lot like a certain other member who recently got a yfz,,,,,,,,I'll be checking into this one ;-)

Id@
yeah and lives in cleawater :N
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

53yfz450

no guys its not who you think it is. ::)

i know him and i think he didnt mean all this i think he was just filtering out some anger. :-\ hes realy a great guy who loves to ride his quad.. ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

ya jp....uhh i guess ur right, what ever it is ur talking about  :P j/k but ya its not yfz#45, this guy actually rides a yfz and doesnt fake sponsors.... ::)

#26YFZ

maybe its just me but I always thought JPs username was Trendsetter731 not Trensetter731....maybe I'm wrong...oh well  :banghead.gif

Trensetter731

I did not put this post to make any enemy's, I simply wrote what I feel. And for those of you out there who is curious ??? about who I am, I ride at Sunshine, Bartow,Lakeland,and after this week I will be riding at Mulberry.And by the Grace of God I will be at the Nationals in two weeks. See ya at the track, and yes  :'(PLEASE LEAVE THE BABIES AT HOME.  O0     
Heart & determination makes a Champion.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Trensetter731 on June 19, 2006, 12:47:56 PM
I did not put this post to make any enemy's, I simply wrote what I feel. And for those of you out there who is curious ??? about who I am, I ride at Sunshine, Bartow,Lakeland,and after this week I will be riding at Mulberry.And by the Grace of God I will be at the Nationals in two weeks. See ya at the track, and yes  :'(PLEASE LEAVE THE BABIES AT HOME.  O0     

I don't know about making enemies. I'm sure you didn't make any friends. The way I look at it is you start off by complaining. Why don't you try to bring something usefull to the board? Instead you start another (in my opinion) USELESS thread.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Joedirt

Quote from: Trensetter731 on June 19, 2006, 12:47:56 PM
I did not put this post to make any enemy's, I simply wrote what I feel. And for those of you out there who is curious ??? about who I am, I ride at Sunshine, Bartow,Lakeland,and after this week I will be riding at Mulberry.And by the Grace of God I will be at the Nationals in two weeks. See ya at the track, and yes  :'(PLEASE LEAVE THE BABIES AT HOME.  O0     

"Nahh man , I am a Rocker Thru and Thru...here are some of My Favorite bands..AC/DC...Def Leppard..Metallica...Van Halen..Not Van haggar...."

Sorry that post remined me of a quote from the Movie Joe Dirt.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Joedirt on June 19, 2006, 01:47:06 PM

"Nahh man , I am a Rocker Thru and Thru...here are some of My Favorite bands..AC/DC...Def Leppard..Metallica...Van Halen..Not Van haggar...."

Sorry that post remined me of a quote from the Movie Joe Dirt.

Not in any specific order.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Alba450

JP is my hommie. yall need to stop messing with him >:(
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

strtrcr06

Quote from: Alba450 on June 19, 2006, 05:27:27 PM
JP is my hommie. yall need to stop messing with him >:(

Yeah he might be but for him to come to this site and start off like this.  :-\
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

wilburz

Get this sissy boy a passy! A little crying is good for ya. Now I am cryin! :'(

Where is my wubbie?  :-*
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Inyourdraft2000

#22
                                                  :'( :'( :'( :'(
                                               :'(               :'(
                                              :'(    :'(  :'(     :'(
                                             :'(         ^        :'(
                                              :'(   /______\   :'(
                                               :'(       ^      :'(
                                                  :'( :'( :'( :'(
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

VForcedave

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

53yfz450

hey sblaw why did you have to bring up this topic. :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

53yfz450

look dude whoever you are you realy need to shut up. i think the mods need to just delete this topic. its getting out of control. if this guys racist he realy needs to get off this site and get out in the real world. and this site is awsome if you dont like it then why waste your time and join and make the posts. i guess your just one of us fags and liers now. ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

jwscroll

Punk, Come to Rockledge and say your crap to me. I'll turn you into a catcher, homo.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Da_Mtg_Man

Sorry this went on so long guys, I was out on the road today and just saw it. He's been banned
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 27, 2006, 10:50:20 PM
Sorry this went on so long guys, I was out on the road today and just saw it. He's been banned

Slacker....YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!

(The member formerly known as Mrs.Nightbreed ;) )

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Nothing on June 27, 2006, 10:52:48 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 27, 2006, 10:50:20 PM
Sorry this went on so long guys, I was out on the road today and just saw it. He's been banned

Slacker....YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!

(The member formerly known as Mrs.Nightbreed ;) )


lol... Whats up with the name change? I was thinking about you guys today, We haven't talked in a while. I'll try to call you tomorrow to catch up.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

1FasterBlaster

Is JP a black guy that rides a YFZ? If so, I know him.He's kewl...as long as his temper doesn't flare up!! If it's who I think it is, I've ridden with him several times.He's determined to be the best on four wheels.

53yfz450

yes it is and your right he is an awsome guy. your also right about the temper thing. :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Mrs.Nightbreed


Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Inyourdraft2000 on June 19, 2006, 06:48:07 PM
                                                  :'( :'( :'( :'(
                                               :'(               :'(
                                              :'(    :'(  :'(     :'(
                                             :'(         ^        :'(
                                              :'(   /______\   :'(
                                               :'(       ^      :'(
                                                  :'( :'( :'( :'(

that took some time. LOL