Best Place To Ride Nearest Gatlinburg TN. By Experience

Started by bugmanjr, June 15, 2006, 11:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmanjr

Ill be attending my sisters wedding in Gatlinburg TN. July 8th through the 12th and was wondering the best place to ride. As well, does anyone know anywhere that rents ATV's in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area?

Thanks In Advance.
bUg
08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

NOS_PRAIRIE

05 BRUTE FORCE 750
JW Armor Skids
Highlifter Timing Advancer
Vision 8" Beadlock Wheels
26" Mudlites



UncleRico

If you're prepared to go further north, check out the riding spot at Land Between Lakes, Kentucky.


UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Mulchman

The good life is just an ATV ride away !!!

coolcloo1019

I was up in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg in January. We went on an ATV guided thing. The tour guide was awesome though. He took us through TONS of mud and water. It was a blast. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of it right now. It was $60 for 2 hours.
'07 Suzuki Eiger 400 Auto
UNI Filter
DynoJet Kit
Snorkeled

bugmanjr

08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

Sleazy_Rider78

Hey bugman,

I was up in Asheville, NC about two weeks ago and my girlfriend and I always go on an atv guided tour through the Appalachian mountains called Appalachian ATV Adventures.  If you want to ride somewhere you can enjoy the scenery at a not so fast pace check it out.  www.atvtogo.com  I would highly recommend this place and the guides are the best.  Its a little pricey, like $125 for a three hour tour that includes a simple lunch (sandwhich, chips and a drink) but I feel its well worth it.  From Gatlinburg its probably a two hour drive at the most (less if you are hauling tail).  I can't say enough good things about this tour, my girlfriend doesn't really ride all that much and was a little nervous but they took their time and instructed her very well and would check up to see how she was doing every time we decided to take a break.  They put the weaker riders up front that way the group goes at the pace of the weakest rider.  You can tell that they really want to make your experience as enjoyable as possible.  I give them my highest rating and intend on going back every time I am up in the Asheville area.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

bugmanjr

08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

Sleazy_Rider78

Bug,

They provide the ATV, helmet, and gloves.  All you have to do is show up.  They provide you with a Polaris Magnum 325 4X4.  Here is a pic of my girlfriend and I after the ride, it wasn't that muddy of a day so we are pretty clean. 

[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

susieblazer

Quote from: UncleRico on June 16, 2006, 12:51:53 AM
If you're prepared to go further north, check out the riding spot at Land Between Lakes, Kentucky.




  Well said an awesome experience!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

coolcloo1019

I wish I could remember the name of the place in Gatlinburg. They gave us Kodiak 400's. And like I said it was like $60-$70 for 2 hours. UGH...I'm still trying to think.
'07 Suzuki Eiger 400 Auto
UNI Filter
DynoJet Kit
Snorkeled

bugmanjr

coolcool   if ya could remember that would be great...

sleazy thanks, im definetaly going to check it out..
08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

Mulchman

The name of the place in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge is Bluff Mountain Atv Rentals. Was going to take the kids there on a vacation but they were to young to ride. The age limit is 13. My daughters were 12.
The good life is just an ATV ride away !!!

bugmanjr

08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

coolcloo1019

Quote from: Mulchman on June 19, 2006, 06:34:59 PM
The name of the place in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge is Bluff Mountain Atv Rentals. Was going to take the kids there on a vacation but they were to young to ride. The age limit is 13. My daughters were 12.

Thats the one...lol...couldn't think of it.
'07 Suzuki Eiger 400 Auto
UNI Filter
DynoJet Kit
Snorkeled

Mulchman

No problem. I take the family to Tenn. every year around Thanksgiving. The hard part is trying to convince the wife to take our quads up there. She says that it will cost too much in extra gas. I've tried to tell her that the enjoyment of riding up there at Coal Creek and some other areas would be worth it. There is also a nice area just past Hidden Caverns that a local showed me the last time I was up there. Enjoy your trip !!!
The good life is just an ATV ride away !!!