Brand new to the Clearwater area.

Started by jenfinger, June 13, 2006, 04:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jenfinger

I am new to this area.  I was wandering if there are atv groups or if anyone meets on Saturdays or Sundays to go riding?  I would like to meet new people who enjoy atv's as much as me and my wife.  If anyone in the area is going this weekend let me know please.

Da_Mtg_Man

Welcome to the site. I'm in Pinellas Park. There's no place within an hr to ride around here but keep an eye on the group ride section. There's always groups getting together at croom or Ocala.

Mike
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

garym

I work in pinellas park and live in palm harbor...what he said.  You also can buy into holopaw or river ranch but that is 2 hrs away

Da_Mtg_Man

Gary,
Where do you work in the park?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

garym

I work for the City  providing all the outstanding public services you have come to expect!! ;)

Da_Mtg_Man

Really, Then whose job is it to fix my street light thats been out for 3 yrs. I get a bill for $16 every year and I call them to tell them that I'm not paying it because my street light isn't working, She tells me that the bill is for all the street lights in the neighboorhod so I say, I don't use the other street lights, I use mine, We go back and forth for a while and after I have her all flustered I tell her that I'll go ahead and pay it this time.....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

1FasterBlaster

I live in St. Pete and live to ride. Ever want to go riding , call me. Chino(727)204-0883

garym

cool,  maybe we should get a atv fla group together for a RR ride...

FLCat

Welcome to the site.  Keep checking the group ride section. There is almost always a ride going on somewhere.   
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

jenfinger

Thanks for all the help. This is a great site.  I will begin looking in the group section for rides.  If anyone plans a ride here soon email me.  And if you see me come over I drive a blue dodge ram 4x4, with a loud white yfz450.

garym

dont worry jenfinger, we won't hold that against you!! ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com