Just joined up!!

Started by GrizzlyGator, December 18, 2004, 07:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

Hello everyone, I have been following this site now for about a week and it is awesome, lots of great info in here for trails and such, I'm looking a going on the rodman trail ride also that looks like it would be a hoot, my friends and I ride mostly up in south Ga. it will be fun going to some of the place I've seen you folks post about, anyway looking forward to mixin' it up with you guys.  

RL400


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Chuck_Norris

 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]WELCOME TO THE SITE, BE SURE TO CHIME INTO THE GROUP
RIDE SECTION AND ROLL WITH US ON JANUARY THE 22ND
 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Welcome, and look forward to a great ride with us ;D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Ms.Mud

99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com