What kind of rim tire package for 06 rubicon ?

Started by PropaneDr, June 07, 2006, 10:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PropaneDr

First i must say this is a great site. I ve been lurking around for a while. finally bought an 06 Rubicon. I want to know is what brand and tire/wheel combo does everyone reconmend. I plan on using it for trail riding and some muddin, just want something a little bigger.
Thanks

Moose

I like my mud lites. Go up 1" and go 2" wider, and you'll love it.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

BOOOKIE

I have 27" MudLites on ITP C6 wheels and love them.  Very smooth on trail rides and can sling mud with the best of them.  Not too expensive either.
2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels

Cory1020

i have outlaws but the are a pure mud tire and a rough ride. My dad has 589s, good mud tire not bad on the trails fairly smooth. Mudlite would prob. be a good choice for your riding conditions. The mudlite XTR radials are suposed to be a good tire. I personally like the itp wheels. Here is a number for a place we got our 589 and ITP type 7 wheel set for around $620 shipped. Precision powersports- 636-461-0880. they are a dealership out of florida. mudlites should be the same price.
99 F-150 4x4
8" lift on 35x13.5 cooper sst

02 Rubicon
06 Rancher 4x4
01 Rancher 4x4
98 Fourtrax 2x4
06 Raptor 700
05 Rincon