Fire ban????

Started by CABLEGUY1, June 14, 2006, 01:05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

Has anyone been camping at Croom the last couple of weekends and is there still a ban on campfires? Thanks.

dynodon

I dont know about a ban Kieth, But everything is deffinatly water logged up this way ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

CABLEGUY1

We were there in April and the ranger made the rounds routinely and warned people of a $500.00 ticket for camp fires. If so I hope it's lifted by the Holiday weekend.Thanks Don.

Brad500

I hope the ban on fireworks is in full effect so we can see some good ones like newyears eve. Keith you sent me something with an attachment but it didn't show up.
2004 Predator 500 Dale jr. edition.              Pro-circuit T-4 silencer                            K&N filter                      &nb

TRX450R_Racer

I was at Croom the weekend of June 3rd and 4th. The ranger told us unless we get a foot of rain you can't have a fire on the ground. If you have one of those grill/fire place things with a screen, you can have a fire. We brought one with us because we were aware of thr fire ban. We had the only fire in the camp ground.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

CABLEGUY1

That's a good idea. I'll bring something like that just in case.Thanks.

Jellie400

good idea homer, ill see you that Friday