Main Menu

Gps

Started by 2bad, June 11, 2006, 06:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2bad

I'm kind of new to ATV riding, the way it is today anyway. I was just wandering if anyone out there could tell me what kind of GPS device is best and where to get it. I would like one that would mount on my 700 Polaris and take a lot of bouncning around. Also I am going riding with a few friends in the Osceola National Forest over near Lake City after church today. Can anyone tell me hows the riding over there?

Moose

This has been covered many times.

The best way is for you to use the search tool here.

You will find all the info you could want.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com