Am I Missing Something...? County Line MX Pics

Started by digginfool, June 08, 2006, 01:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

Yesterday morning there were pictures posted of County Line MX.  Didn't look like much but when I got home last night and tried to show my son, couldn't find the pics anywhere.  Anybody know where they are?
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

digginfool

Thanks, Rad.  Appreciate it.  Thought maybe I was losing my mind or something.    ;)
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com