My New Signature.

Started by GaryinSeffner, December 24, 2004, 05:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryinSeffner

hey I just wanted to brag about my new signature and give props to LMK for drawing it up on PS. Thanks again Kid....one day I'l learn how to use PS on my own and quit asking you to make stuff. I owe ya!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

GaryinSeffner

yeah Chris thats it but I'm too lazy to write it out... ;D
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

i had to think on it,,,,,,, im sloooowwww sometimes..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

GaryinSeffner

Hey Chris does "sometimes" mean when you're riding those yami's??

sorry bro I had to say it....and I'm kidding....your bikes would kill mine haha.

I'm slow too.....I needed help posting that signature.....I hate computers!!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

#6
here you go chris, just copy and paste this into your signature. Take the first "/" off the beginning.

[/img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p23442a7e48a1e8aa74ec899a068b22e9/f5caea42.jpg[/img]

make it so its like this [img] thts what the first one should look like then leave the restr as is ok?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Hoosier Daddy

did but it didnt do anything.... :-/
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

LakeMaryKid

#8
ok put [img] then put http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p23442a7e48a1e8aa74ec899a06 8b22e9/f5caea42.jpg there then put

[img] but with this / in front of the img inside the perentheses on the second one.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Hoosier Daddy

Really nice job,, but do you think you can make me one withOUT the other "comments",, u trin' to get me shot?? ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

GaryinSeffner

what other comments do you mean Chris.....I think that looks great!! ;)
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

look real close at the top and right side youll see it, its faint....

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

GaryinSeffner

Hey Chris I saw it I was just pullin your chain a little bit. I was talkin to LMK when he made yours. But I had nothing to do with those comments. lol. I know the truth hurts but I dont blame you for wanting a new signature. The new one looks cool though if you're into the rebel flag. What do you think?
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

HAHA you guys are funny...

Just wait untill i rust you guys with paddles!!! brraaapp!!! ;D
Tks, LMK

have a good christmas guys!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com