2006 Honda Rancher 4X4 ES

Started by Nick350R, June 06, 2006, 11:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MachineDog

Darn, I should've gotten the ES. How's the display anyway?  Oh well, atleast mine works for what I wanna do.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Nick350R

The display is AWESOME!!!

It shows how fast u are going (MPH), what gear u are in, what time it is, how many miles are on it, how many hours are on it, and has a tripometer too!!

It was well worth the extra $200.

THe only thing i have noticed about the ATV compared to a 2wd Rancher is that the Turning Radius is better on 2wd, which is what i expected. My Turing radius is 10ft compared to a 2wd Rancher only being 8ft.

Im very happy with the Rancher!!!

Thank You Honda Again!!!!!!!!!

jonnyyellow

duuuuuuuude!!
First off AWSOME choice
second.. its SOOO clean.. haha
i cant picture mine like that at all.
you can mod it like crazy if you should want..
have fun

SSRancher

03' Rancher with lift, 26" vamps, clutch kit, jet kit,  warn un-locker, ramsey 2500lb, front spool locker, k&n filter, conferderate flag
98' Chevy S-10 4x4

Nick350R

Thanks!  :)

I have taken this thing off-road.  8)

All Stock and i went a little higher than the racks in water!  :P

It kept going it didn't bog or die it wanted to go even deeper!  ;)

I cant wait to take this thing mudding, now since all this rain!!!!

MachineDog

Quote from: MudRedneck on June 06, 2006, 12:33:30 PM
The display is AWESOME!!!

It shows how fast u are going (MPH), what gear u are in, what time it is, how many miles are on it, how many hours are on it, and has a tripometer too!!

It was well worth the extra $200.

THe only thing i have noticed about the ATV compared to a 2wd Rancher is that the Turning Radius is better on 2wd, which is what i expected. My Turing radius is 10ft compared to a 2wd Rancher only being 8ft.

Im very happy with the Rancher!!!

Thank You Honda Again!!!!!!!!!

Shoot, if you're on dirt with the 2x4 you can swing it around and kick up a little dust. The 4x4 makes you do a 2 or 3 point turn. The only thing I don't like about the bike that makes me wish I went for the AT.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

jonnyyellow

why.. why would anyone want to go for the AT.. the power just isnt sufficient.. no go

MachineDog

#8
True, they got rid of the cool long-stroke 350, but the automatic is really nice and it's belt-less using a diff type of CVT system. And you can manual shift with it at preset ratios. Pretty cool I think. I'd rather go with the Rubicon though. Oh, not to mention the 4x4/2x4
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

SpringHill Riderz

Gah, Ranchers are my favorite quad out of all utes.  First quad I ever rode was a Rancher that belonged to my dads co-worker, yet 2 months later it was stolen  :'(.  I like the stance of them.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Love those bikes and the ES makes it great for MUD ;)

MachineDog

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 14, 2006, 03:56:08 PM
Love those bikes and the ES makes it great for MUD ;)

How long's your popo been in the shop?  ;)
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

SWAMP_DONKEY

My wife's heck she has not riden it still has .05 hours on it >:(

MachineDog

Ahh. I'm really interested though as to the reliability of it. PM me when there's more hours on it.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Nick350R

I plan on Snorkeling it, 26" Mud Bugs on ITP Rims, HMF Exhaust, UNI Air Filter, and maybe a HL lift kit.

It will be a BEAST!

rubicon500kid

get vamps lol i wanna try my recon once i get them tires on it VS ur rancher  ;D ;D
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

ScooterB

Nice Ride.  just got the 2wd ES 2006 in Jan and I Love It
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com