next rodman ride

Started by team_quad_green, June 05, 2006, 05:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

team_quad_green

I was just wondering when the next rodman ride is gonna be. I wanna try the rhino out.
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Rodman,Eureka or Delancy Im not shy lets try to get something going.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

450_Kid

go right ahead nothing wrong with that. but try and make it in the winter time because it's getting to hot out.
04 yamaha 450 renthal bars, ac nerfbars, ron woods intake, jet kit.

bbf

i like to check that out with the rhino to

klutchbuster400

I wish i could go :'(

I just wanna go to eurika, ocala, croom, IT'S ALL THE SAME TO ME!!!!!!!!!!

team_quad_green

we need a rain day or 4 before we do a ride there
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Chillinthemost

Quote from: team_quad_green on June 09, 2006, 06:30:13 PM
we need a rain day or 4 before we do a ride there
You got that right. I'll lead a ride there when the dust settles. My weekends are booked till the middle of July. Maybe by then we'll get some rain. I'd be happy to lead a "race pace" ride on my bike or I'll drive the Rhino and cruise.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

eric

Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 09, 2006, 07:45:00 PM
Quote from: team_quad_green on June 09, 2006, 06:30:13 PM
we need a rain day or 4 before we do a ride there
You got that right. I'll lead a ride there when the dust settles. My weekends are booked till the middle of July. Maybe by then we'll get some rain. I'd be happy to lead a "race pace" ride on my bike or I'll drive the Rhino and cruise.

Are there any pits with jumps/hills up that way you might pass by? If so I would go. Rodman pit is too flat.

Chillinthemost

I agree, the Rodman pit is BORING. The Eureka pit is more fun and a better starting place in my opinion. ALL the good pits are fenced off, its stinks but thats the way it is. There is only trail riding in the forest anything else (pits, mud, fun, etc.) is off limits. I enjoy riding the forest but I go elsewhere for hillclimbing.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

eric

ok, well i will wait for a Eureka ride to be announced then. been there once and it was fun with the small hills on the left side ;)

mudmonkey

so when will the eureka ride be then?
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

team_quad_green

chillin thats a big 10-4 on doing a rhino style ride
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

GrizzlyBear

Check the group ride under Ocala National Forest Association
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com