Main Menu

game

Started by dreth, May 30, 2006, 09:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth


kfx400rob

hahaha lol

its more the idea behind it that makes this game fun.
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

4fittyr

great game stress relief played 20 minute best was 65 out of 88
if u can't be good be good at it

Fox17

awesome! i love it! make this topic sticky so it is easy to find.

gery350

39! d@mn those little b@stards are fast. no wonder we got so many! ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Ida_Mann

holy crap,,,,now my entire office is shooting.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY

51 OF 88....NECESITO PRACTICAR :D

SWAMP_DONKEY


MadMudder

I saw a story about that game on the news. A bunch of mexicans were proteseting it. But you know what i say? Welcome to america, and all of its freedom to say and do whatever you want within the law! BTW 57of88 >:D
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

dynodon

Well I gotta say , that I have been practicing, and I still cannot get over 65 of them little suckers.
Maybe its because I am not using my .270 , I am sure that my count would be up there then.
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

bigscrub79

Quote from: dynodon on June 05, 2006, 11:01:17 AM
Well I gotta say , that I have been practicing, and I still cannot get over 65 of them little suckers.
Maybe its because I am not using my .270 , I am sure that my count would be up there then.
You dont want your .270, you need an AR-15 or something similar with an automatic conversion on it.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

wheelie_boy

Lmao, is carlos mencia the creator of that game?
05 kx 250f

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com