truck off roading by croom?

Started by mikeE36, June 05, 2006, 12:35:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeE36

I here theres a great spot alittle north of croom to off road trucks?

If you dont want to post it on here send me a private message.

Is there anywere around tampa to off road trucks?



justin82

you can ride withlacoochee state forest,however stay on the numbered roads. if you dont and gget caught,your screwed. I lived in st.petersburg for 20 years before I moved to ocala. there aint much down that way. the closest place would be the choochee forrest or ocala. ocalas the same way stay on numbered roads.

mikeE36

Quote from: justin82 on June 05, 2006, 01:19:02 AM
you can ride withlacoochee state forest,however stay on the numbered roads. if you dont and gget caught,your screwed. I lived in st.petersburg for 20 years before I moved to ocala. there aint much down that way. the closest place would be the choochee forrest or ocala. ocalas the same way stay on numbered roads.

wheres withlacoochee?

atvtrailer

Quote from: mikeE36 on June 05, 2006, 02:04:53 AM
Quote from: justin82 on June 05, 2006, 01:19:02 AM
you can ride withlacoochee state forest,however stay on the numbered roads. if you dont and gget caught,your screwed. I lived in st.petersburg for 20 years before I moved to ocala. there aint much down that way. the closest place would be the choochee forrest or ocala. ocalas the same way stay on numbered roads.

wheres withlacoochee?

well croom is in it, but croom is the south east part, so the forest goes north and west of croom, and another thing, dont let a ranger see u spinnin your tires out there either  because they will give u a ticket for that
05 450r #13B

Da_Mtg_Man

Years ago there was a place up there  by Hog island campground. I think we got off 75 at 48  and headed west a few miles and then took another road north a few miles.It was near a prison, Anyways, there was a HUGE killer sand dune out there that we used to take our jeep to. Is that still open?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

FLCat

Have some friends who do the mud truck thing.  They go to Lakeland, Sea World, and Okeechobee.  There are events at Jesse Black's Saloon in Orlando as well.  There are some web sites with info:

chuckstrucks.net and
trucksgonewild.com  to check out.
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com