Moving To Florida

Started by irishblood, June 03, 2006, 07:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishblood

Hello I am new here. I've be trying to find information on riding areas around Jacksonville. My wife and I are moving to that area on the 30th. We have just got into riding quads and I just want to find some place's that are relatively close so we can ride on weekends hopefully. Any information would be greatly apprecated thanks.

Toomey

You'll be preety close to Georgia and Ocala National Forest, so you should be alright.  I'm way down south, so I don't know much about the northern local spots.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

tony pitts

ocala national forest is your best bet. but if your into racing check out www.floridatrailriders.org for some good family racing. the season is over with but it starts back around sept. just according to what kind of riding you like.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: irishblood on June 03, 2006, 07:25:01 PM
Hello I am new here. I've be trying to find information on riding areas around Jacksonville. My wife and I are moving to that area on the 30th. We have just got into riding quads and I just want to find some place's that are relatively close so we can ride on weekends hopefully. Any information would be greatly apprecated thanks.

Where in Jacksonville are you moving to? Look me up there is a handful of us that ride together. I am on in Bryceville which is North West of Jacksonville( in the sticks)

honda guy250

welcome, i myself am from middleburg, about 20 mins south of jacksonville. there are abouth three or four tracks relatively close (pax, bostwick,waldo, and one more i found in st augustine) as for trail riding ocala is the best ive been to and is well worth the drive. i am planning a trip to oceola soon though and have heard a lot of positive info about it. it is located about 30-45 mins west of jacksonville on I-10

irishblood

Chuck I'm going to be in Orange Park at first until, my wife and I find our own place. We'll be staying there with family for awhile I may try and look you up after things settle a little thanks.  ;D

deano 177

what type of riding are you intrested in? motox: ocala, oceola, croom. Mud riding: oceola(when it is wet) www.oceanpond.com, www.mudup.com, lawty mud rides in lawty, fl.
arcticcat 500 Automatic
27" mud lites
42 pilot jet, 150 high jet
2" snorkles
warn winch with synthetic line
radiator relocated
garmin GPS on the handle bars
Z71 extended cab
15'X5' utility trailer
Trying to find a place to ride near jacksonville(arn't we all?)

deano 177

arcticcat 500 Automatic
27" mud lites
42 pilot jet, 150 high jet
2" snorkles
warn winch with synthetic line
radiator relocated
garmin GPS on the handle bars
Z71 extended cab
15'X5' utility trailer
Trying to find a place to ride near jacksonville(arn't we all?)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com