KFX450 Revealed... somewhat

Started by Ride1Rob, June 03, 2006, 04:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

Here is a sneak peak of what the KFX450 is like. The new Kawi will also have EFI, reverse, electric start, etc... The bike is supposed to be "Track ready" off of the showroom floor.



If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

53yfz450

its already posted in OD

but anyways. if this thing is as good as it sounds maybee just maybee :-\ naahhhhh :P but the kfx DB engine is awsome so......

but it looks better than the suzuki already no center exhaust no battery sticking out. sounds and looks like a good quad 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

klutchbuster400

i posted this in the open discussion forum, i think its gonna be more of an xc quad....

klutchbuster400

lol jake beat me to saying it  :D

Ride1Rob

Jake, what are you still doing up? Take your butt to bed >:(
:D
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Dr.Dirt

Just another 450 for the YFZ to beat   ;D

53yfz450

no i dont sleep. 8) i was trying to get my red bike together all day. im not tired. :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

53yfz450

freinds house.

we might head 2 bartow sunday. dont know 4 sure. they changed the track heard it was good. just look at the pics in the photo gallery ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

ya the track is fun! if u want to try the triple...u will have a blast, if u make it  :P

darren tryed the big double again today and landed on top of the lip and went everywhere, but stayed up, that was the end of that  ::)

Ride1Rob

I think I'm going to Lakeland in the morning. I heard they redid that track as well.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

53yfz450

last time i went when it was changed it was great.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

man the KAWI looks good :o

But you know the YFZ will blow the A-Arms off of it :Fp
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

hey besim do you know anything about your quad. :P

it says ellis stroker kit coming soon. do you even know what that is. all it dies is bump up the 04-05 yfzs 2 450cc yours is already at it because its an 06. ;)

if you want something done 2 you bike get the head ported and get some cams.


sorrry to hi-jack the thred ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on June 03, 2006, 02:29:47 PM
hey besim do you know anything about your quad. :P

it says ellis stroker kit coming soon. do you even know what that is. all it dies is bump up the 04-05 yfzs 2 450cc yours is already at it because its an 06. ;)

if you want something done 2 you bike get the head ported and get some cams.


sorrry to hi-jack the thred ::)

I ment 513cc :N
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

LT-R450ApK

My Center Exhaust doesnt have Dents from my brake caliper  ;)
Should be interesting to see how it compares
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Chillinthemost

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on June 03, 2006, 05:29:24 PM
My Center Exhaust doesnt have Dents from my brake caliper  ;)
Should be interesting to see how it compares
Your center exhaust has dents in it from being molested by Yamahas. That low wide stance makes them good for mounting. :wink.gif.
GIT IT RAG :T.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Alba450

Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 03, 2006, 07:31:52 PM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on June 03, 2006, 05:29:24 PM
My Center Exhaust doesnt have Dents from my brake caliper  ;)
Should be interesting to see how it compares
Your center exhaust has dents in it from being molested by Yamahas. That low wide stance makes them good for mounting. :wink.gif.
GIT IT RAG :T.

LOL :D
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

svtbolt04

I just want to say.... Besim, that 513 is going to be insane.

Also, to contribute. The bike will be a good bike for XC because of the reverse, I know there are times where I wish I had it on my YFZ..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.