Bartow 6/2

Started by Hondarider22, June 02, 2006, 07:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondarider22

Well, we went out to bartow today, i couldnt ride due to the ankle enjury, and for the first time ever i see a pro at the track, but im not riding!  >:( but we got some autographs and some sweet pictures and some good footage which i will post later on. There is a couple of  ebtrx450r, woody_450r, #26yfz, ltz400rr, and yamaha350r. The pros were chad reed #22, jason thomas #31 and Tim ferry #15. only a couple of chad because his bike broke...but those guys can fly!  >:D















then the other guys...







lots of video soon

ebtrx450r

#1
umm.....Hey Retard!! There are no pics of me or Robby!

Hondarider22

then i guess there wasnt any  :) you're in the videos though  ;)

ebtrx450r

What's wrong with you?? I take you to the track and you don't take any pictures of me? I see how it is!!! LOL

Hondarider22

i have one of you, the group picture, want me to post that?

ebtrx450r

That's ok. I want action pics lol. It's no big deal. The videos are better anyway! Get me the one of reed about killing me! lol And the others

Hondarider22

ok when darren gets home  ;)

WOODY_450r

i think the reason why reed left, was because i beat him so badly i made him cry  :P

too bad my bike messed up :(   but it was a fun day!!!!!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

looking good fellas!  :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Hondarider22

thanks...wait, that wasnt to me, i wasnt riding  :'(

53yfz450

man next time i will go wiht you guys i swear. :P what happen 2 your bike josh :-\


track looks good alot better than it did. and im not lying next time i will go!!! ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

ebtrx450r

Yeah wish you coulda been there! How's the Korey Bike coming?

WOODY_450r

Quote from: 53yfz450 on June 02, 2006, 11:12:02 PM
man next time i will go wiht you guys i swear. :P what happen 2 your bike josh :-\


track looks good alot better than it did. and im not lying next time i will go!!! ::)

nothin bad, my hub just got fd up :-\       the track is really fun! i cant wait till i go back!!!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

#26YFZ

You like those awesome pictures??? ya that was all me....

Hondarider22

you? um i dont think so, most of those were me, get those videos posted so they can see some real shot  8)

ebtrx450r

yeah you got some sweet pics of the big boys...... Yeah but I think your camera was kinda slow for Reed. Didn't you have to push the button way before he even got to the jump! lol 

Now go get the video ready!!! ;)

#26YFZ

I definetily took all of the good ones.... Alan sucks at taking photos....

yamaha350r

Quote from: #26YFZ on June 02, 2006, 11:54:47 PM
I definetily took all of the good ones.... Alan sucks at taking photos....

that was the best day at the track most definatly....

Hondarider22

ive had better.... :-\ but if i would have been riding then yes i would agree with u

yamaha350r

im with eric post that vid of u gettin pissed cuz reed was riding and u werent

Hondarider22

that wasnt why i was mad, i was mad because ive waited 4 years to meet a pro, and reed being my favorite, shows up the day im hurt...THAT is why i was mad  ;)

lt-z400RR

woo got a video done its not perfect but o well its close...
Click here to watch the pro-vid

lt-z400RR


Hondarider22

thanks for putting those together robby  ;D

i would like to give credit to my self once again for my amazing filming job  :ThumbsUp.gif

maybe since ive done all this filming of you guys, then maybe u will film me and post it....  ??? nah thats crazy....oh and i think u all can tell from the begining of the pro vid that i wasnt to happy about not being able to ride with them  >:(

lt-z400RR

yea see here in all of the 6 HOURS WE WERE there uhh there wasn't a single video or picture of me so maybe once you decide to get some vid of me ill go ahead and vid u some k?  :D

#26YFZ

I own you all! I really sucked out there today though.... rode like crap.

Alba450

Quote from: #26YFZ on June 03, 2006, 03:02:05 AM
I own you all! I really sucked out there today though.... rode like crap.

Yea Darren you were riding a little SLOW ::)

Nice Pics & Vids guys.................................... 8)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

UncleRico

Hey, what day do they race quads on at Bartow? Do they alternate between 2 wheel and four wheel or is it both on the same day/night?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

Wow, you guys ride well.

That track looks pretty smooth, very quad friendly.

I'm gonna have to check it out.


Does anyone know the hours and the price?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

WOODY_450r

WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

53yfz450

Quote from: #26YFZ on June 03, 2006, 03:02:05 AM
I own you all! I really sucked out there today though.... rode like crap.

ONLY BECAUSE I WASNT THERE ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

ebtrx450r

Hey Darren your missing quite a Bit of video there! Where's the one of us racing or the one of reed about running me over?

Hondarider22

Quote from: Alba450 on June 03, 2006, 05:44:03 AM
Quote from: #26YFZ on June 03, 2006, 03:02:05 AM
I own you all! I really sucked out there today though.... rode like crap.

Yea Darren you were riding a little SLOW ::)

Nice Pics & Vids guys.................................... 8)

i hope that was sarcasism  ::)

53yfz450

wow i didnt even see the vids. :o

josh you rode great you deff. got better in the 2 week period. daren ive seen you ride better sounds like you need a new clutch. i cant wait 2 go and sail that tripple. and why arent any of you doing that double.  its small. :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

because i wasnt riding  :D its longer in person, darren tried it and barely made it to the top of the landing

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: Hondarider119 on June 03, 2006, 12:11:23 PM
because i wasnt riding  :D its longer in person, darren tried it and barely made it to the top of the landing

maybe he should try hitting the throttle! hahahahah  ;)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

#26YFZ

#36
Quote from: Alba450 on June 03, 2006, 05:44:03 AM
Quote from: #26YFZ on June 03, 2006, 03:02:05 AM
I own you all! I really sucked out there today though.... rode like crap.

Yea Darren you were riding a little SLOW ::)

Nice Pics & Vids guys.................................... 8)


Bro you talk so big but you SUCK and won't show up to race me.... 90% of the time i'm riding halfway anyways because we were there for so long and there was no reason to push it the whole time. Please come out to Bartow next time we go though....


Hitting the throttle? Try I was pinning the throttle but ok....

Alba450

Quote from: #26YFZ on June 03, 2006, 12:22:42 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on June 03, 2006, 05:44:03 AM
Quote from: #26YFZ on June 03, 2006, 03:02:05 AM
I own you all! I really sucked out there today though.... rode like crap.

Yea Darren you were riding a little SLOW ::)

Nice Pics & Vids guys.................................... 8)


Bro you talk so big but you SUCK and won't show up to race me.... 90% of the time i'm riding halfway anyways because we were there for so long and there was no reason to push it the whole time. Please come out to Bartow next time we go though....


Hitting the throttle? Try I was pinning the throttle but ok....

I never said I was going to bartow ???   I'll be back around JULY 26th 8)  Well set up a date and race or something 8)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Hondarider22

#38
i dont know darren, his signature says he will have a 513, u better be careful  :D or wait are u still getting the ellis stroker?  :D

#26YFZ

haha he could have a 600 in there and I wouldn't be scared.... the kid is a joke.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com