Sad day! Family needs prayers!

Started by RTR_380/450R, June 02, 2006, 11:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

SwampDonkey (Scott) and I have a gentlman employed with us that recently had quintuplets!!!!
4 very strong and healthy babies!!!  Maybe you saw it on the news!! A miracle they called it!

Unfortunately, when Anthony and Elise woke up this morning, they found one of the babies dead in the crib!  No real explanation whatsoever!  This family was so very proud and today has to be the worst day of their life!  I cant even begin to imagine what they are going through!!!!  Please keep this family in your prayers!
thanx

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Da_Mtg_Man

So sorry to hear that JT. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

renmus

SIDS  is awful.  I will remember the family and baby in my prayers.

SWAMP_DONKEY

I can not begin to imagine thier pain. God please help Anthony and Elise throught this tough time, in Jesus name Amen.

 

Chuck_Norris

Thoughts and Prayers with the Family

Moose

The worst thing a parent can go through, so so sad.

May God bless them all.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen


americanhighlander

#7
Well you can't blame your own selfs about this. :Hug.gif

I,m sorry hear about that and our prayers out to your friend out there
and wish him for best out there. :( Amen!!  :bow.gif

I can understand how way he's feeling about that losing lost of life out there!!!

I have been down that road before,
when i loss my grandmother died at 63 in oklahoma and she moved from
homestead florida to oklahoma back in year 2000 and it's been two years from that day and the only
grandparents i have left is in crossville tenn.But i don't wanna talk about it,
it's very sad story how way she died!!!
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

450rcrazy

that is a horrible thing to have happen ,the loss of a child is the worst.They will be in my prayers may GOD be with them through this time of anguish and heart ache.

Honda328i

Losing a child is never easy by any stretch of the imagination, I'm so sorry to hear that news. :'( :'(.  Our children don't belong to us, but to God, and sometimes he chooses to take one home earlier.  The famly will be in our thoughts and prayers.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

FLCat

As a mother I can only imagine how hard it would be to lose a child.  Your friend's are in my thoughts and prayers. 
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

jessparise

My thougth and prayers r with u!!!!  As a mother of 2 i couldnt imagine the pain you r feeling!!  Remain strong and keep your heads up!!!!  Everything happens for a reason even though we will never know y!!! 
I will be praying for u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DjLeOo

Thoughts and prayers to their Family !!! God Bless
[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]WWW.AtvMiaXtreme.COM[/url]<br />-DjLeOo -2003 Warrior-2007 Banshee-
[url="http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg"]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com