Flattrack Racing in Valdosta this weekend July 15 New Info and Directions

Started by HillKiller, June 01, 2006, 10:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derek330

just in the 1st heat race because i got hit off the line... they started us about 4 inches apart...
but who smoked that azz in the main??wait i remember... it was me!! i got the 1st place trophy....  that was a fluke.....  if i would have passed ya'll if i had somewhere to pass but there was only one line and you and your dad had it so there was nothing i could do, but i was all over you dad.......but i put it down when it counted!! i will post the video soon so ya'll can see that i was 1/2 lap ahead of the 4 pokes in the main..... the tracks groove is sooo narrow that 3 out of 4 guys get crappy starting spots...got to give gary and his dad props..... good job!! dont let it happen again!! lol 

p.s.  just remember who got that  :Fp  trophy!! !!  which by the way was only 5 inches tall!! LOL
p.s.s.  you may have won 1 battle but I won the war!! !! LOL
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Scott270r

Gary,

Congrats on your first heat win and thanks again for the bolt. It would have stunk to DNF the race on 1 lousy little bolt shearing off. I hope to next time out run the Open Expert on the Suzuki. It needs a fresh piston and I think its ready to graduate from the intermediate class.  8)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

1fastltr450

no problem scott, anytime man. It might  be me there one day needing a bolt. Bring that zuke on up I would love to put a whoopin on it lol.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Scott270r

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on July 17, 2006, 07:15:57 PM
no problem scott, anytime man. It might  be me there one day needing a bolt. Bring that zuke on up I would love to put a whoopin on it lol.

Well, as I have said before, don't expect me to roll over and play dead. The Old Suzuki is a little down on power but it sure handles like a dream (Best ever In my opinion) and I am hoping to place mid-pack with it. The Intermediate class is just the wrong place for me to be. I have enjoyed getting to meet some of the guys in that class though. That #41 450R (Daniel) sure has some power, if the straights had been longer I would have been done dealing for sure.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

BrewMaster

I heard about this racing on another site. Do you guys race you cash or just trash talking rights?
Id be willing to come from AL to take your money home.

Quad32x

Quote from: BrewMaster on July 18, 2006, 03:34:04 PM
I heard about this racing on another site. Do you guys race you cash or just trash talking rights?
Id be willing to come from AL to take your money home.
Welcome  to  the  site  Brew.  As  for  takein  money  home  I  think  you  need  to  see  some  of  these  guys  before  you  say  that ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

BrewMaster

actually.. and i hate to say this.. but Ive was there In GA watching.. No one was really that fast. Im not picking fights just giving my thoughts. If you guys went out west yall would get hammered by every bike there... like i said though no offense...

RTR_380/450R

None taken!!!  Im going to put myself out there for ridicule and take a chance of gettin a beat down from all my friends on here, but.......................Im glad someone finally said it! I have never questioned some of these guys ridin ability, because they are very good!!  But when you really get to it, our quads are sub par to alot of race quads Ive seen on extreme dirt tracks before! And yes, even my quad, so Im not singling anyone out!  But here is the thing.............  Them West Coast boys and the people who do it all the time every w/e, gots some serious $$$$$$!  So STEP OFF BROTHER! Befo' you get yo butt whooped! ;D  Welcome to the site!  Its nice to have someone else to talk trash to and pick on!! 8)
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

BrewMaster

man yall are violent! All im saying is there are NO Pro caliber riders out there but they are good for average riders. I should know, Ive raced the pro circuit in Ca, LA, Al, IN,PA and some other states. Im not thrashing anyone because i dont want to get wrecked by someone whos mad... but since i have factory sponsership... i think i have the right to give my thoughts... Im not looking to get into a fist fight over it... There was one young fella out there who could ride very well. I think he was maybe 5-7YO on a blue bike.. now, that boy can race!

Scott270r

Quote from: BrewMaster on July 18, 2006, 04:21:56 PM
man yall are violent! All im saying is there are NO Pro caliber riders out there but they are good for average riders. I should know, Ive raced the pro circuit in Ca, LA, Al, IN,PA and some other states. Im not thrashing anyone because i dont want to get wrecked by someone whos mad... but since i have factory sponsership... i think i have the right to give my thoughts... Im not looking to get into a fist fight over it... There was one young fella out there who could ride very well. I think he was maybe 5-7YO on a blue bike.. now, that boy can race!

Here we go again, another anonymous Keyboard Racer. Come on out hotshot and I'll put you in your place.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

BrewMaster

Quote from: Scott270r on July 18, 2006, 04:44:15 PM
Quote from: BrewMaster on July 18, 2006, 04:21:56 PM
man yall are violent! All im saying is there are NO Pro caliber riders out there but they are good for average riders. I should know, Ive raced the pro circuit in Ca, LA, Al, IN,PA and some other states. Im not thrashing anyone because i dont want to get wrecked by someone whos mad... but since i have factory sponsership... i think i have the right to give my thoughts... Im not looking to get into a fist fight over it... There was one young fella out there who could ride very well. I think he was maybe 5-7YO on a blue bike.. now, that boy can race!

Here we go again, another anonymous Keyboard Racer. Come on out hotshot and I'll put you in your place.

Up front?

Im not anonymous My name is Red Byron im 32, from LA (lower alabama). I have raced since I was 13 and went pro at 23 now im in the semi pro classes ... seems Im to old theres days... one thing  is for sure... your not going to out run me on a lt250r or a trx250r thats for sure!

HillKiller

  Keyboard racers are good for business, really stirs up the interest. Brewmaster I'm not sure you were at the right track in Ga because there weren't any 5-7 yr olds racing because there wasn't a mini class unless you meant Ocala's track. In addition an August date is being planned so BRING IT! It's all good and we'd love to have you.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

550superquad

Quote from: BrewMaster on July 18, 2006, 04:21:56 PM
man yall are violent! All im saying is there are NO Pro caliber riders out there but they are good for average riders. I should know, Ive raced the pro circuit in Ca, LA, Al, IN,PA and some other states. Im not thrashing anyone because i dont want to get wrecked by someone whos mad... but since i have factory sponsership... i think i have the right to give my thoughts... Im not looking to get into a fist fight over it... There was one young fella out there who could ride very well. I think he was maybe 5-7YO on a blue bike.. now, that boy can race!
funny i was there ace!! i didn't see any pee wee quads :o ;) BRING IT BEOTCH DON'T SING IT :'(
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

BrewMaster

My mistake! Ocala! not GA..

I get the "ACE" joke.. ive heard it before... Red is a nickname my real name is Robert.
I ride a factory Suz 450.

ratsrepus

YOURE GONNA LOSE AND I'M GONNA LIKE IT

HillKiller

Quote from: BrewMaster on July 18, 2006, 04:54:02 PM
My mistake! Ocala! not GA..

I get the "ACE" joke.. ive heard it before... Red is a nickname my real name is Robert.
Ok Ocala makes more sense. When were you last there? Did you come to Valdosta last Sat?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

BrewMaster

No, we were at Hard Rock and then went to the Ocala forest. Were down here until early September testing, riding, and having a good time.  I heard about the flat track racing on exriders with a link to this site.

HillKiller

Quote from: BrewMaster on July 18, 2006, 05:13:18 PM
No, we were at Hard Rock and then went to the Ocala forest. Were down here until early September testing, riding, and having a good time.  I heard about the flat track racing on exriders with a link to this site.
Cool, glad you stopped by. Tell your friends if they are interested, Ocala is expected to reopen Labor day weekend or you can join us in Valdosta in August. We were told Tim Farr visited the Ocala track a few weeks ago with one of his 450's but it was on a practice night during the week. You mentioned a blue mini. I think you are referring to my boy, he is 6 and fearless. My bro helped me put the ponies in his ride and it gets it done. Thanks for the compliment. :)
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

Well  you  guys  just  wait  till  I  get  my  230 Quadrunner  out  there !  Big  bore , slamed  to  the  groung  with  the  baffle out !  I  got  something  for  you  niggas ! :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Scott270r

Quote from: BrewMaster on July 18, 2006, 04:46:37 PM


...... one thing  is for sure... your not going to out run me on a lt250r or a trx250r thats for sure!

Come get some "Red". Bring your Factory LTR450R and show us how its done Oh mighty keyboard racer!  :M :M :M :M
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

BrewMaster

Tim farr, ive raced him several times, hes pretty tough to beat. Thanks for the open invite hillkiller. and thanks for the info, but seems some of the other guys have maturity issues or they are the young kids tring to be moncho.. ill pop in from time to time. Please note the next time yall race so we can make plans to come on down i should be able to bring 4-6 guys.

Quad32x

I  just  love  when  Tools  pop  in.  Speaking  of  Tools , anybody  seen  RTR ? >:D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

derek330

bring it on red!!  8)  i want to see a lt450 outrun me.... i dont see that happening anytime soon!!   but i would love for you to try!!  ;D
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

HillKiller

Quote from: BrewMaster on July 18, 2006, 05:51:10 PM
Tim farr, ive raced him several times, hes pretty tough to beat. Thanks for the open invite hillkiller. and thanks for the info, but seems some of the other guys have maturity issues or they are the young kids tring to be moncho.. ill pop in from time to time. Please note the next time yall race so we can make plans to come on down i should be able to bring 4-6 guys.
Had we known he was going to be at Ocala a bunch of us would have gone a given him a friendly invite to come run with us. It doesn't matter who it is we just like to race with talent. Were you at Ocala on June 24th??? Don't worry about the other guys, everyone on here rags each other, I had my share too. :)

   I expect to hear from the Valdosta owner tonight about an August date and I will post as soon as I know. I spoke with him this morning and he said they were in the middle of turning the track. Several of us were asking for a wider groove when we were there Saturday but unfortunately the Karts that run there regularly only make one groove because most of them believe the bottom isn't any good to race on. I was told they are going to be using calcium on the clay to hold the moisture better. Hopefully the groove will widen out and the track will get faster like it was when we went there in in June.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here