Don't you hate when.............

Started by Kawa, January 05, 2005, 05:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawa

Don't you hate when you are riding early saturday morning when no one else has been on the trails up in Ocala,(really anywhere) riding pretty fast through the trails and BAM big ole spider and web in the face. [smiley=Shocked.gif]


Can't stand the feel of the web but one of them big banna spider on yah [smiley=Dead.gif]

atvtrailer

ya, i go through atleast 3 every time i go to croom, normally more but its like a guarantee that i will hit 3 :(, but i dont usually see spiders in the webs tho
05 450r #13B

Kawa

ive never hit one with a spider in it. I think they go out of there webs at day break?

but a guy in our hunting camp ran into one and he jumped off his bike doing like 20 got his gun and almost shot his bike over a quater size spider(he has that phobia of spiders). I still laugh of thinking about that though

stretchy

I used to think my friends used to let me ride up front at night because I'm a good rider. They finally told me its because I'm 6' 6" and that I'm too slow :P

At least I had the satisfaction that they were eating serious dust behind my outlaws ;D

atvtrailer

na, most the time u would lead because of a few reasons,
1. u are the one that clears the trail of spider webs and any other thing in the way (gini pig).
2. u are all lost and they dont wanna take credit for getting every1 lost.
3. there are a few more i kno of i just cant think of them  :-/
05 450r #13B

stretchy

Quotena, most the time u would lead because of a few reasons,
1. u are the one that clears the trail of spider webs and any other thing in the way (gini pig).
2. u are all lost and they dont wanna take credit for getting every1 lost.
3. there are a few more i kno of i just cant think of them  :-/

 At river ranch they stopped asking me where we were. I just shrugged and said "we're at River Ranch" 8)
 As long I had beer in the cooler there were no worries

Also I know I'm not the only one to have one of those birds fly up from a trail and hit them. It surprised me sooo much I dropped my beer. Then promptly ran it over. :'(

vitaminsea

you know stretch i dont like alcohol abuse such as dropping a perfectly good beer then running it over with an atv tire

stretchy

Sorry but I had a mouth full of feathers. :o

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Once I caught a web and the spider whent up my goggles and the guys riding behind me was wondering why I just shot off the trail with no warning,I figured my chances were better trying to get the spider off me than hitting a tree. Man that ranks pretty high on the most scary things to happen to a person.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

stretchy

The scariest is being scared by your cat cause you think its big foot ::)

 Thank you... goodnite...

Honda328i

UNDERSTANDING WOMEN
  
I know I'm not going to understand women.
  
I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root, and still be afraid of a spider.
 ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

SkyHighT100

I can only speak for myself... but you will NEVER catch me with wax... OUCH!!!

As for the spider talk... On the 2nd group ride (right after the hurricanes) we were going through a bunch of trails with trees down. Well, as I rode under a pine tree... BAM!! Hello Mr. Woods spider. I hate those things because they dont really have webs.... but they are HUGE and he was right on my goggles!!! EWWWW I can still see him, lol... You can even ask Scooter... I was freakin out, lol.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com