ANOTHER VISIT from "THE AMERICAN HUNKS" L-CROSS ADULT LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!

Started by Patricia Pearce, May 31, 2006, 05:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patricia Pearce

 ;) :o ;) :o ;) :o

LADIES.................. if you missed them the first time you don't want to miss them this time!!
They will be at L-Cross Sunday evening September 3rd at our End of the Summer Bash!!
They put on a really GREAT show last time and promise to do the same this time. If you were there you know they were professional, handsome, funny and got up close and personal!!

Thanks,
Patti
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

qt314nfla

I'll have to check my seminar schedule as it gets closer but I'm gonna try my best to make it.  They were fun last time.  Not often are the women catered to on these things.  Thanks Patti! :-*

Patricia Pearce

 ;) ;)

You're Welcome!! I think it's ONLY FAIR!! That's why I wanted to post it now so everyone had plenty of time to plan to be at L-CROSS for ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT! We have never had a 4 day Adult weekend. This year we will have 2 because
New Year's is a 4 day adult event as well! What a great way to end our summer! It is also mine and Mark's anniversary!

Thanks,
Patti
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

 ;) ;)

Don't forget your dollar bills!!! The show is Sunday evening at 7:00pm to 9:00pm!!
Then Victory road will play to 1:00 am in the morning!!!

Thanks,
Patti
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

JuniorMudder